Breath of Fire

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone happy about BoF 6 being a mobile game only?

Reactions: Reece
So anyone happy about BoF 6 being a mobile game only?

I am certainly angry at Capcom for doing this, a lot of people have been waiting for a Breath of Fire 6 for the longest while, after that nonsense BoF 5 we were all waiting and hoping something better can pop out now, they construct a game for a mobile (BoF6) I really think that Capcom just wanted to ruin the BoF saga. Capcom disappointed me on this one, I now lose hope :(

I am certainly angry at Capcom for doing this, a lot of people have been waiting for a Breath of Fire 6 for the longest while, after that nonsense BoF 5 we were all waiting and hoping something better can pop out now, they construct a game for a mobile (BoF6) I really think that Capcom just wanted to ruin the BoF saga. Capcom disappointed me on this one, I now lose hope :(

I agree, bad enough they kick megaman fans in the balls but they pull this as well.

oTqF6.png

This is a real survey that Gamefaqs takes on a daily basis to state the people's opinion and 9159 people worldwide hate Capcom now. Its a shame :(

oTqF6.png

This is a real survey that Gamefaqs takes on a daily basis to state the people's opinion and 9159 people worldwide hate Capcom now. Its a shame :(

Well, you can't take that serious at all...
Fanboys will hate other companies, and that will affect the real data...

Well, you can't take that serious at all...
Fanboys will hate other companies, and that will affect the real data...

Yeah, I know not to take it seriously but its just a vote of some of the people's opinion and fan boys included.

I'm pretty sure that poll is spot on, the two companies at the top are famously hated.

I was surprised that Activison Blizzard was hated so much, Capcom really is stepping down badly :(

I'm pretty sure that poll is spot on, the two companies at the top are famously hated.
I thought it was pretty accurate, too. Microsoft narrowly more hated than Nintendo, while Sony gets much less hate.

Oddly, EA isn't #1 on that list...They're #3. I'd think Capcom would be #3, and Activision would be #2 as in the poll.

The poll could use more publishers, though.

I thought it was pretty accurate, too. Microsoft narrowly more hated than Nintendo, while Sony gets much less hate.

Oddly, EA isn't #1 on that list...They're #3. I'd think Capcom would be #3, and Activision would be #2 as in the poll.

The poll could use more publishers, though.
Yeah your right,it does need more options. They often keep Polls on that site,sometimes I go on it just to answer a poll.

I only played the Original BOF and I'm planing to the get the upcoming 8th game.
I guess some of the Final Fantasy games ,not sure bout others.
The Lufia series was relatively similar, and a rather good RPG series at that if underappreciated.

I only played the Original BOF and I'm planing to the get the upcoming 8th game.
You mean the new mobile game, BoF6?

You mean the new mobile game, BoF6?
It's also coming to PC, but it'll be the same game so yah. Even then it doesn't look anywhere near as good as the other games in the series.

It's also coming to PC, but it'll be the same game so yah. Even then it doesn't look anywhere near as good as the other games in the series.
I would never want to play that game, I wish Capcom could have done the production more seriously by placing it (BOF6) into a substantial platform to support the game's content. I think its all a joke and I literally hate it

I would never want to play that game, I wish Capcom could have done the production more seriously by placing it (BOF6) into a substantial platform to support the game's content. I think its all a joke and I literally hate it
Capcom has gone down the toilet the last few years, many fans, including me, still can't get over the loss of Legends 3, then they prove their laziness by just licensing a fan game to make up for their mistakes.

Capcom has gone down the toilet the last few years, many fans, including me, still can't get over the loss of Legends 3, then they prove their laziness by just licensing a fan game to make up for their mistakes.

Well, the anniversary game Street Fighter x Mega Man was originally a fan game too...

Well, the anniversary game Street Fighter x Mega Man was originally a fan game too...
That's the game I was referring to... To my knowledge that's the only fangame they've licensed. Did you think I was referring to something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back