Browser?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Google Chrome.

I knew's to use Internet Explorer but it's outdated. Chrome rules, rocks and rides!

I primarily use Firefox. As a web designer, I find its interface ideal for my administrative and coding tasks. The Web Developer Toolbar is a primary perk of Firefox for me. As well as its security, it has an enormous multitude of plugins. I've used it for years and I like everything about it.

I use chrome for more stability and i kind of like it but for most people using data plan it's a pain in the back since it's taking up alot of internet data but for high speed internet i recommend it

I actually have 2 browsers that I use , so I'm going to say that my favorite browser so far would be Google Chrome since of the more features that it provides than most browsers . Second would be Fire Fox since I find it a lot more smoother and simpler than Google Chrome :D

Firefox is pretty much the only one I use. It works, and it was the first non-IE browser/non-AOL browser I was introduced to. Don't fix what isn't broken. :0 I also use Chrome on my tablet, IE on my phone, and Safari on my iPod if I'm ever browsing the internet on those devices.

Figured that I'd update after all this time and say that I've completely switched to Google Chrome as my default browser. It's much easier to use than Firefox on Windows 8/10 and quite honestly, it doesn't eat up RAM like Firefox tends to.

Chrome all the way. I've only used chrome as my browser because it works fast, saves RAM, and works more efficiently than other browsers. Plus the look and feel of chrome is much better and simpler than that of FireFox or Internet explorer since task bars are taken out of the top part. Another cool browser is Safari. I like Safari mostly because it feels simple and makes multi tasking much more efficient. Plus it has a special reading mode which is great when reading things like articles or blog posts online since it removes all ads from the sides and in between the post, making it easier to see what's important.

Browser-Bowser :p, I said bowser instead of broswer lots of times.
I use chrome, I feel that interenet explorer is just slow, a bit complicated too, I just get too used to Chrome, Chrome works fast and is simple. On tablets like my iPad, I use safari, its kind of like chrome, but for tablets. I have an android so I just use some standard browser on it.

Chrome. I use a lot of websites requiring Flash and Chrome seemed to work better for that... Also all my plugins and my profile are on Chrome, don't feel like switching...!

I love using Mozilla Firefox, it nicer and for me it's faster. I had bad experiences with Chrome, despite it being so much faster than Explorer it has given me many problems.

With viruses and other stuff that killed my computer. That's why I have Avast now.

Chrome. So simple, yet customizable at the same time <3 and it looks pretty too. I love the Web store and the extensions are actually useful. My favorite one atm is a note extension, it's so useful. I also organize all the stuff in a folders on the Bookmark bar in Chrome and I think it does its job the best.

I remember I used to use Internet explorer when I was younger, :panda:

Reactions: 423
I like using Mozilla Firefox! It's really reliable, fast, customizable, has the best security and even a build-in anti-virus and many more functions, like extended plugin and add-on compatibility, advanced options, etc.! I never had any problems with it and it's much better than anything else I have tried!

Google chrome, it's better than chrome, never really tried firefox, but they are about as fast so wouldn't need it. Even here at school chrome seems to be the default.

I prefer chrome

It is easy to use and simply too

I used around 3 browsers at the same time.

The first two are Firefox and Google Chrome. I enjoyed using Firefox because it has tons of customization, add-ons and all, meanwhile Chrome is pretty good at memory management and stuffs.

The latter was my mobile browser, Opera Mini, which can be very useful for me to save bandwidths if it comes to using mobile data in my phone.

Chrome is my jam. All the customization options to be had are pretty darn ossom, too. I only use Firefox and IE to watch TV shows, since video quality is slightly better on those browsers for some reason.

I use Chrome 100% of the time. Super sleek design and all that. I have this Black Ops 3 theme that makes the tabs orange with a pattern, it's sick -
upload_2015-12-12_0-45-17.png

I use Waterfox, its the best Browser for 64bit systems ^~^

256x256px-316278c7_Waterfox_256.png

whenever we use the Macs at school I like to use Safari because it has a new and fresh design and it has a fast internet speed which I find very useful when I do projects at school

Is there noone using Opera? Not only is it a pretty nifty platform, but those of you well versed in programming can make your own dealies and widgits. I'd like to mess around with the heart of this thing, but I don't exactly have coding skills. (I can read in Hexa-decimal and mess with ASM, but it's been awhile. Thanks SMWcentral!)

Back