Buy Two 3DS Games And Get One Free Promo - Japan

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I hate when they do that have Promotions but only in certain parts of the world. I hope sometime during the year they have a promotion like this for the U.S.

I hate when they do that have Promotions but only in certain parts of the world. I hope sometime during the year they have a promotion like this for the U.S.

Yes, we will have, but with buying a console in the process :p

Yes, we will have, but with buying a console in the process :p

The console here is still very expensivea and I am still playing Wii games, Super Paper Mario, I started it recently.

That is such a sweet promotion. They better have a damn good one for US 3DS owners next time :rage:

:rage::rage::rage: Why wont Nintendo ever give Nintendo of America a promotion... IT IS ABOUT TIME, You better give us a pretty damn good promotion or we will come and put Reggies Mii face on top of the empire state building... Lol

:rage::rage::rage: Why wont Nintendo ever give Nintendo of America a promotion... IT IS ABOUT TIME, You better give us a pretty damn good promotion or we will come and put Reggies Mii face on top of the empire state building... Lol
Calm. Down. Nintendo of America has given promotions at times within the past 6 months. Even if you haven't noticed them in the past this remains the case.

P.S. I don't see why you're raging over a thread that's over 2 months old :p

The console here is still very expensivea and I am still playing Wii games, Super Paper Mario, I started it recently.
Same here really , the consoles cost about a 100 bucks more and the games cost 10 bucks more than its usual price here than in U.S.A
there will be promotions in the future soon to come.

I'm currently hating on Club Nintendo, they wouldn't let me register my 3DS :p
why ?

I've got

pokemon x
and getting fire emblem

does that mean i get a free one ?

of course not it japan
  • Pokemon X or Pokemon Y (October 12th release date)
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening

Calm. Down. Nintendo of America has given promotions at times within the past 6 months. Even if you haven't noticed them in the past this remains the case.

P.S. I don't see why you're raging over a thread that's over 2 months old :p

It is two months old? Wow, I did not know that, I have not seen any promotions on Nintendo's website and 6 months is a long time... All the promotions that Nintendo of America HAVE got sucked... Like buy 3 games and get a fourth one free. But with japan it's buy two get one free... :/

It is two months old? Wow, I did not know that, I have not seen any promotions on Nintendo's website and 6 months is a long time... All the promotions that Nintendo of America HAVE got sucked... Like buy 3 games and get a fourth one free. But with japan it's buy two get one free... :/
Nintendo of America gets really good sales in general and it's not Japan, where Nintendo originated from, so it doesn't really need promotions as much from a commercial point of view.

Also, if you check the date of the comments above your first one.....yeah, those are from October at latest

Last edited:
Back