AC:NL buying the game soon any tips?

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
@BenShenton16 hey guys im buying ac nl really soon and i wanna know any tips for when i start the game please no glitches or hacks

Last edited:
pay for your house asap so you can hunt beetles and get more money

pay for your house asap so you can hunt beetles and get more money
ok thanks been watching lets plays and so far no ones bought it asap thanks!

I mean the first upgrade

I mean the first upgrade
ok im getting loads of play coins to for fortune cookies ^.^

Choose your house and your village style well before you start the game. learned that one a little too late when I realized my house position was awful and I couldn't change it without erasing all my save data.

Choose your house and your village style well before you start the game. learned that one a little too late when I realized my house position was awful and I couldn't change it without erasing all my save data.
ok my guess is i should get to that island fast to get my swimsuit and the exotic insects and sharks

ok my guess is i should get to that island fast to get my swimsuit and the exotic insects and sharks
This is most definitely a priority. The island offers amazing resources which will help you pay for everything from house upgrades to town upgrades. If it weren't for the island, I'd probably still be on my first upgrade or so in my house.

how does the dream thing work can you only do it once a day or do you have to pay with bills or what

how does the dream thing work can you only do it once a day or do you have to pay with bills or what
i think you gotta pay with bells im watching swimming birds series so i can learn it

can i have a link to there chanel please

your welcome he shows how to get gold gear so its very helpful!

Don't buy everything you like or think is cool. You will regret it......

once you are able to go to the island. DONT CUT DOWN THE TREES THERE! Rare bugs are found there at night. most over 1000 bells.

Don't buy everything you like or think is cool. You will regret it......
lol only thing ill be buying everyday are the fortune cookies and some hats :p

il buy the whole shop

Back