AC:NL buying the game soon any tips?

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
once you are able to go to the island. DONT CUT DOWN THE TREES THERE! Rare bugs are found there at night. most over 1000 bells.
but wil they not grow back trees grow back dont they so wont the bugs just come back

but wil they not grow back trees grow back dont they so wont the bugs just come back
i dont know to be honest BUT the island has tropical fruits that are nice

1.If you hate a villager hit him with a shovel and bug net,he will leave
2.You can set rules,get the clean town one,your city wont look that horrible after timetravelling when you have it
3.You can catch Fish and Bugs.Go for Fish,they are worth more bells(mostly)
4.Get every tool you can get(FIshing Rod,Shovel,etc....)
5.Dont ever sell stuff at the nookling´s store,their prices are unfair,theres that shop iny our city thats better for selling
6.If you want to buy stuff------------------>Nookling´s Store
7.Nook has a own story,hes always there,you need to go there if you want to have a bigger house
8.Play the minigames on teh island,I got many fruit,fish,insects,sea creatures and bugs(the buzzing and not the gamebreaking ones)from there
That are my advises,sorry If I repeated something already said

The only advice i have is gather and sell fruit daily, once you have a shovel do the same with fossils and anything you dig up. Don't worry about getting out of the tent right away and just keep saving up bells :)
Also once you get your visitor card thing visit friends and do the same in their towns if they have no problems with it

my dad sed the only way i can get a new game whitch is animal crossing is have my hair cut and i hate hair cuts but i really want new leaf

i like the glitches that like get you to a place like walking on water glitch i dont class that glitch as cheating so i like that glitch here is a link

Last edited:
i just orded the game from argos yay!

Yay :) Here are some more ^.^

• When you get started in the game, the best way to get money is the money rock. You need to buy a shovel and then do this to all the rocks in your town. Dig a two holes behind you to keep you put, and hit the rock with a shovel. If it drops a money bag, keep going ^-^/ You can pay off your first loan in no tim :p (Who needs to sell fruit)
  • Everyday there is a fake rock in your town, break it to find ore. :D Ore makes $$$
  • Choose your town map carefully. You can't change your town map and location afterward, and it would be a pain starting over >.</
  • Donate fossils, rather than selling them. ( you'll then eventually get extra fossils you could sell for money)
  • When you pay off your home loan, talk to Tom Nook, or your house won't be upgraded till the next,next day D:
  • If you come across a beehive and don't want to get stung, click start and save and continue. The bees will disappear :)
  • Buy saplings from Leif store every day and you will eventually get the golden axe.

I heard it was good. I kinda played some of it.

I suggest buying a guide of the game. It can be useful when you get in the middle of a predicament and really benafit how you play and spend your bells.

Happy gaming! :)

Remember one thing- Nothing goes wrong in ACNL, even if it is irreversible. Like if you think your town shape is very bad, you can still add flowers and trees and add some paths. It will look good whatever the shape of the town or rivers is

Don't waste money, it takes a bit of time to come by. Spend your money well and save up 10, 000 bells at the start to pay off your house. Also, look into bugs and fishing because some of them can get you quite a bit.

Back