Can you guys suggest some new anime for me?

• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
HuggableEevee

HuggableEevee

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
I like anything with comedy in it. I don't mind if it is subbed or dubbed. Although if I watch a dubbed anime for a while, I will have to keep watching it dubbed because that is what I am used to.

Yes, it have comedym, drama and action :p

Yes, it have comedym, drama and action :p
Ah cool. So what is it about? Also what do you think about it?

Get backers is a good series that is full of comedy. Soul eater is another.

Get backers is a good series that is full of comedy. Soul eater is another.
What is Get Backers about? and how do you prefer me to watch Soul Eater?

I thought the soul eater dub was good, it has moments that will send you rolling out of your chair laughing. This trailer will best explain get backers:

I am not sure if you would like it but you can try watching Saint Seiya Omega. Its a great anime (IMO)
(The Video doesn't do it much justice)

You can also try Fairy Tail. There is a buncha episodes for that anime and it's a great anime.(I had a dream about this anime last night o.o)

I am not sure if you would like it but you can try watching Saint Seiya Omega. Its a great anime (IMO)
(The Video doesn't do it much justice)

You can also try Fairy Tail. There is a buncha episodes for that anime and it's a great anime.(I had a dream about this anime last night o.o)

Is Saint Seiya Omega a newer version of Fist of the North Star? Also how should I watch the anime?

Is Saint Seiya Omega a newer version of Fist of the North Star? Also how should I watch the anime?

Oh well if you decide on Saint Seiya Omega, you will have to bear until episode 10 (1-9 is kind slow), when you reach episode 10 I promise to anime will be a totally different but awesome :).. The anime is not a newer verion f Fist of the North Star (I think) its a continuation to Saint Seiya (but a totally different storyline).

Oh well if you decide on Saint Seiya Omega, you will have to bear until episode 10 (1-9 is kind slow), when you reach episode 10 I promise to anime will be a totally different but awesome :).. The anime is not a newer verion f Fist of the North Star (I think) its a continuation to Saint Seiya (but a totally different storyline).
Oh well ok. I didn't know. Also should I watch the anime you mentioned subbed or dubbed?

I'm not sure if I mentioned any of these in the shoutbox, but here goes :

Haganai is probably the best comedy anime that I've seen. Season 1 is English dub, but season 2 is English sub. The voices are great for an English dub anime, :thumbsup: It's about students forming a group to make friends.

haganai.jpg

Oreimo is another great comedy anime and I loved every episode of it. It's about a brother and a sister who stopped getting along and one day, something happened, :eek: (can't say anything else because of spoilers)

images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_QGDr_Tw_AZSrt_UWa_L3o_Ky70t_UXFF8cv.jpg

I'm not sure if I mentioned any of these in the shoutbox, but here goes :

Haganai is probably the best comedy anime that I've seen. Season 1 is English dub, but season 2 is English sub. The voices are great for an English dub anime, :thumbsup: It's about students forming a group to make friends.

haganai.jpg

Oreimo is another great comedy anime and I loved every episode of it. It's about a brother and a sister who stopped getting along and one day, something happened, :eek: (can't say anything else because of spoilers)

images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_QGDr_Tw_AZSrt_UWa_L3o_Ky70t_UXFF8cv.jpg
No you didn't Marc.

For Haganai, I can see a bit of a problem trying to watch it subbed after watching it dubbed but I guess I could just watch it subbed.

For Oreimo, I feel like I have heard of this anime before but I forget if I truly have or not.

For Oreimo, I feel like I have heard of this anime before but I forget if I truly have or not.
Oreimo is a popular anime so I'm not shocked if you heard the name before, :)

I suppose so. :p

I liked the first season. I can't watch the second season.
I have a sister, so the main topic in the second season just is weird for me...

You know what I mean, also how it finish in the manga :unsure:

Zero no Tsukaima (The Familiar of Zero)
As you can see I love anime with Comedy/Fantasy and Magic in it. The Familiar of Zero is a very fun anime, it has magic and a great storyline. Its very funny also

P.S- @Marc I finally started to watch Baka and Test and its going awesome so far I reached episode 7, hope I can continue till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back