Can you guys suggest some new anime for me?

• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. But looking up to seiyuu things proves that you don't just watch anime :D
Well I guess that is true. What other anime would you suggest I watch? What kind of anime do you normally watch?

Well I guess that is true. What other anime would you suggest I watch? What kind of anime do you normally watch?
I usually watch avant-garde animes, or at least animes that have complex/dark story. I love Chiaki J. Konaka - Yoshitoshi ABe's works (Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze). Unfortunately the fate of Despera (upcoming) is unknown since the director, Ryutaro Nakamura, died last July.
I also love Darker than Black.
For this season, I've been following Log Horizon, a MMORPG-theme anime, like Sword Art Online.

I usually watch avant-garde animes, or at least animes that have complex/dark story. I love Chiaki J. Konaka - Yoshitoshi ABe's works (Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze). Unfortunately the fate of Despera (upcoming) is unknown since the director, Ryutaro Nakamura, died last July.
I also love Darker than Black.
For this season, I've been following Log Horizon, a MMORPG-theme anime, like Sword Art Online.
Oh I see. I am not really one for serious anime. I think a good laugh is integral to an anime. Although everyone has something different they like. I won't judge.

Oh I see. I am not really one for serious anime. I think a good laugh is integral to an anime. Although everyone has something different they like. I won't judge.

I just want a good story. I search action and comedy like a priority.
I skip some generic animes and sports one.

And totally skip animes with some topics like incest.

I just want a good story. I search action and comedy like a priority.
I skip some generic animes and sports one.

And totally skip animes with some topics like incest.
Ah I see. Sometimes action and comedy go hand in hand but sometimes not.
Prince of Tennis is a good anime. :) At least I think so.

Oh I see but why? :p

Ah I see. Sometimes action and comedy go hand in hand but sometimes not.
Prince of Tennis is a good anime. :) At least I think so.

Oh I see but why? :p

I have a sister so... It's feels disturbing :wtf:

I have a sister so... It's feels disturbing :wtf:
I understand. I was just being silly when I asked why you don't like that kind of anime, Erix. :p

How about Death Note? It's not exactly new, but it's a good anime! lol (although after Episode 25 it starts to go downhill a bit..)

Yep, it's okay. I love comedy anime, too, yet I search for other satisfaction from serious one. Let's suit ourselves :D

How about Death Note? It's not exactly new, but it's a good anime! lol (although after Episode 25 it starts to go downhill a bit..)
Who doesn't know what Death Note is? I've seen parts of it.
Yep, it's okay. I love comedy anime, too, yet I search for other satisfaction from serious one. Let's suit ourselves :D
I understand :)

Only 6 years but it's classic anime.
A must view for everyone :p

Only 6 years but it's classic anime.
A must view for everyone :p
Couldn't agree more! The epic intellectual battle between Light and L.....too. epic. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet has been missing out

@HuggableEevee so have you found an anime ?
Maybe but I am not sure quite yet. I might watch SKET Dance(I think that was it's name) after I am done watching Gintama.

Reactions: Reece
Zero no Tsukaima (The Familiar of Zero)
As you can see I love anime with Comedy/Fantasy and Magic in it. The Familiar of Zero is a very fun anime, it has magic and a great storyline. Its very funny also

P.S- @Marc I finally started to watch Baka and Test and its going awesome so far I reached episode 7, hope I can continue till the end.
I watched both of these animes reece :D

I watched both of these animes reece :D
Wow, that's great, I bet you really enjoy comedy/fantasy based animes.

You should watch this anime its like a crime solving one but there is no comedy in it sorry , here is the trailer :
. :thumbsup:

Naruto Shippuden, all the way! Best anime Ive ever watched and it always will be

If you don't mind getting your heart broken at the end and having to deal with a lot of feelings, Fruits Basket is a great one. However, I suggest reading the first volume of the manga version to make sure you really understand the plot. It's avalible to read online for free!

for me i found death note AMAZING !!! its so good i love the twists and turns and the slight comedy horror of it :p
its very good ! i found bleach very good too ! except the bound arc is kinda boring , fairy tail and naruto are boss !
they both are amazing and i live them both !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back