• Thread starter Mr. Kream
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Kream

Mr. Kream

Will Mod Your Soul
Forum Moderator
I might love music more than anything else I might ever be graced to experience, but a lesser known quirk of mine that most people close to me who know I love music aren't aware of would be that I love sad songs the most. Quite plainly, they make me feel best inside. I'd like to hear what songs you guys find sad.

This is a contest, link your choice. You get one pick of a song, and no song can be re-entered by a second person. Foreign language entries are fine, just please post translations along with your entry. I'll allow all entrants one substitution before the end date, however, substitutions must be in a new post, with me tagged so that I'll know to update the list of submissions.

Winner gets a $50 Visa Gift Card, second prize is 150 PC, and third place gets 75 PC. Can you please me?

Contest ends August 20th, good luck to all.

Edit: Contest will be extended to the 25th, instead of the 20th, as was suggested early on in the comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danominator, 28142, Mizunil and 3 others
Submissions

Last edited:
only sad song i can think of :(

Reactions: Mizunil
Don’t worry, I gotchu, fam:

This is probably one of the most moving tracks I’ve heard from a video game, tbh. I’m not that good with actual music, but here you go, lol :p

Also, it’s much more meaningful if you’ve actually played Twilight Princess before. Just letting you know. :eyes:

Reactions: Dark Link, MegaTrainer13579 and AricAttack
Don’t worry, I gotchu, fam:

This is probably one of the most moving tracks I’ve heard from a video game, tbh. I’m not that good with actual music, but here you go, lol :p

Also, it’s much more meaningful if you’ve actually played Twilight Princess before. Just letting you know. :eyes:
oh shoot i forgot about that .-. and fi's farewell from skyward sword ;~;

Reactions: Samster
oh shoot i forgot about that .-. and fi's farewell from skyward sword ;~;
Shhh, don’t give people ideas! :p

Reactions: AricAttack
For reasons I won't say here, the end date for this contest is August 20th, and if enough people still want to submit by then, I may push it to the 25th. I'll edit this information into the main post later. The reserved post will be used to track submissions, good luck to all.

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Twenty One Pilots does a few great sad songs, but this one straight up sings about fighting against suicidal tendencies, and I love it.

Reactions: AricAttack
This song really make me feel emotional when I listen to it.

This is one of my favorites -

Xion's theme ain't got beef on this
I know you can't believe
I could just leave it wrong
And you can't make it right
I'm goin' take off tonight

The only sad song I can think of is the bad ending music from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Game Gear

Reactions: Mr. Kream
What's with all the bad video game music soundtracks? Real music exists guys.

Reactions: Dark Link
What's with all the bad video game music soundtracks? Real music exists guys.
I'm not saying that you guy's choices are bad, but homeboy here has got a point. The reward is fifty free dollars out of my pocket, with no strings attached (there's not even an entrance fee); if you want that cash, you guys better put in work. Do your research, ask your friends and/or parents, I don't care, but your choice has got to impress. For that matter, new rule, I'll allow all entrants one substitution before the end date, however, substitutions must be in a new post, with me tagged so I'll know to update the list of submissions. Once again, good luck to all, make the best possible choice, you all have more resources than you might think; no one's limited to just their own head.
The only sad song I can think of is the bad ending music from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Game Gear
I love that you made a very specific reference to a game most people will never touch, but let's not confuse "bad" with "sad," they don't mean the same thing.

Reactions: Samster and Alex
I believe this one would count. Was the first song that sprung to mind. About how life is mad, society is going nowhere and how no one wins in the game of life.

I'd like to Z-Detect and then Substitute and then tag @Emergency Lunch because I want to increase my odds of winning.

Thread updated.

I love that you made a very specific reference to a game most people will never touch, but let's not confuse "bad" with "sad," they don't mean the same thing.

1. Yeah, true.
2. I know that, I meant bad ending as in bad ending, not bad ending.
In the bad ending, Tails is dead. In the good ending, Tails is alive.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
1. Yeah, true.
2. I know that, I meant bad ending as in bad ending, not bad ending.
In the bad ending, Tails is dead. In the good ending, Tails is alive.
Lol, that's quite funny, I don't even remember that part, my game gear utilized more batteries than I could ever keep up with, however, thanks for clarification.

Lol, that's quite funny, I don't even remember that part, my game gear utilized more batteries than I could ever keep up with, however, thanks for clarification.
1. Yeah, the Game Gear only has an approximate battery life of 3 to 5 hours, and that's with 6 AA batteries.
2. No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back