Contest Can You Please Me? - Win A $50 Visa Gift Card

• Thread starter Mr. Kream
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s probably sleeping for the whole month. Someone will wake him up when September ends (get the reference?)
...Or stressed out about work, girl problems, and the anniversary of his best friend's death... Kream's got a life, y'all. Anywho... Pessimism and reality aside, I'm decided on the winner, yet still selecting 2nd and 3rd place winners; sorry about the wait, but bare with me guys...

Reactions: Marc, Samster and 28142
...Or stressed out about work, girl problems, and the anniversary of his best friend's death... Kream's got a life, y'all. Anywho... Pessimism and reality aside, I'm decided on the winner, yet still selecting 2nd and 3rd place winners; sorry about the wait, but bare with me guys...
Of course, take all the time you need. The real world always takes priority. No rush, we’re always here for you! :lapras:

Reactions: 28142 and Mr. Kream
Sorry to hear that, dude, take all the time you need.

Girl problems are not fun, I totally get it. Sorry to hear you're hitting a rough patch. :-( I hope your real non-Internet life gets better soon.

Oof, good luck with your rl

Drummmmrollllllllllllllll!

Thanks for being patient with me, guys, I've had a lot on my plate this past month, and I did enjoy sorting through your submissions.

First off, I asked you all for submissions, so I'll match you all with a few of my favorite sad tracks; hopefully, you guys can enjoy some of them.

:cool-pika:
In third place we have @Danominator with "The End of the World" by Skeeter Davis. It was a sweet, gentle tune, that was sad in its own way; 'nuff said.

We had some good submissions, one submission in particular kept me with a unique dilemma, while I knew the song well, and could sing along enjoying it so, for the life of me, I could not remember what it was about; so I recruited help:

I actually got a good laugh out of his interpretation... Lol... There is a time to be serious, right?

This brings us to our second place winner, @Link-182 with "Disenchanted" by My Chemical Romance.

The winning track hit me with some strong vocals, and not only that, but two sets of contrasting vocals, much more like a call and response, and I really was quite pleased to receive both together. @eeveeruleslol is our $50 winner with the submission "Hated By Life Itself."

Thanks to everyone whom submitted, I made this contest because I was very stressed out and needed a pick me up. You guys helped a little and I'm grateful, I might do it again.

To my winners, enjoy your prizes, to all else, I leave you this gift of music, thanks again to all who participated.
:cool-pika: :cool-pika: :cool-pika:

Reactions: Mizunil, Samster, eeveeruleslol and 2 others
Reactions: eeveeruleslol and Danominator
Drummmmrollllllllllllllll!

Thanks for being patient with me, guys, I've had a lot on my plate this past month, and I did enjoy sorting through your submissions.

First off, I asked you all for submissions, so I'll match you all with a few of my favorite sad tracks; hopefully, you guys can enjoy some of them.

:cool-pika:
In third place we have @Danominator with "The End of the World" by Skeeter Davis. It was a sweet, gentle tune, that was sad in its own way; 'nuff said.

We had some good submissions, one submission in particular kept me with a unique dilemma, while I knew the song well, and could sing along enjoying it so, for the life of me, I could not remember what it was about; so I recruited help:

I actually got a good laugh out of his interpretation... Lol... There is a time to be serious, right?

This brings us to our second place winner, @Link-182 with "Disenchanted" by My Chemical Romance.

The winning track hit me with some strong vocals, and not only that, but two sets of contrasting vocals, much more like a call and response, and I really was quite pleased to receive both together. @eeveeruleslol is our $50 winner with the submission "Hated By Life Itself."

Thanks to everyone whom submitted, I made this contest because I was very stressed out and needed a pick me up. You guys helped a little and I'm grateful, I might do it again.

To my winners, enjoy your prizes, to all else, I leave you this gift of music, thanks again to all who participated.
:cool-pika: :cool-pika: :cool-pika:
Oh, sweet. I almost never win stuff. Thanks for holding this unique little contest!

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Thanks so much! This is awesome, dude!

Reactions: Danominator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back