Can you see in 3D?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
I recently found out through a friend of mine that he has a lazy eye and can't see games displayed in 3D on his 3DS. Watching movies with 3D glasses doesn't work as well.

How about you guys?

I can see in 3D in the console and in 4D in the real life. :p

My friend said that the only good thing about not seeing in 3D is that the 3Ds doesn't strain his eyes :p

My friend said that the only good thing about not seeing in 3D is that the 3Ds doesn't strain his eyes :p

Said him that playing long times with Tetris will cure him lazy eye. :thumbsup:
You have Tetris Axis for 10 bucks on eShop so it's cheap.

Lol actually, the only way to cure lazy eye is to treat it early.

Lol actually, the only way to cure lazy eye is to treat it early.

But it helps a lot... Search in on Internet :p

But it helps a lot... Search in on Internet :p

:eek: just did, that's awesome.

I can see the 3D perfectly fine, thanks to God. However, if you;'re friend think that NOT seeing 3D is a great way to cut the eye strain then I think he hasn't seen the 3D control button on the 3DS, it will turn the 3D off for good. xD I never play with 3D on, the 3D imo is just for showing off to friends xD

I can see the 3D perfectly fine, thanks to God. However, if you;'re friend think that NOT seeing 3D is a great way to cut the eye strain then I think he hasn't seen the 3D control button on the 3DS, it will turn the 3D off for good. xD I never play with 3D on, the 3D imo is just for showing off to friends xD

There are actually a lot of people (not used to gaming) that start feeling the strain if they play for longer than 1hr, whether its with the 3D effect or not.

I can see the 3D from the 3DS just fine when I position my eyes directly to the screen. I can also use 3D glasses in the cinema to watch movies fine.

I can see the 3D great as long as I hold the 3DS at a good angle. But I prefer to keep it off almost always. My sister can't see the 3D in some games for some reason.

I can see it, is just when it goes out of angle I get really frustrated to change my view when I am already in a very comfortable position #lazy :D

I recently found out through a friend of mine that he has a lazy eye and can't see games displayed in 3D on his 3DS. Watching movies with 3D glasses doesn't work as well.

How about you guys?

I can see in 3D perfectly. YAY!

OH MY GOD I JUST GOOGLED IT IT IS TRUE!

"Playing the puzzle game requires information to be sent to both eyes, making them work cooperatively."

"Playing Tetris Helps patients recover"

This is amazing! More people should now about this. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259547.php

The cheapest Tetris is Virtual Console for $4 on the eShop. Have your friend try it!

I can see in 3D perfectly. YAY!

OH MY GOD I JUST GOOGLED IT IT IS TRUE!

"Playing the puzzle game requires information to be sent to both eyes, making them work cooperatively."

"Playing Tetris Helps patients recover"

This is amazing! More people should now about this. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259547.php

The cheapest Tetris is Virtual Console for $4 on the eShop. Have your friend try it!

But the retail game Tetris Axis is 10 bucks on the eShop, it's in full color, in 3D, with different gameplays (including ar ones) and online...

But the retail game Tetris Axis is 10 bucks on the eShop, it's in full color, in 3D, with different gameplays (including ar ones) and online...

Oh I didn't know that, oops, haha. Umm... How does the online gameplay work? Do you like play against other people? how does that work cause tetris is like a single player game.

I can see 3d just fine! It's kind of strange how I have basically perfect vision yet I spend a lot of time in front of a laptop and used to play a lot of games. :p

The 3D works just fine for me. Although occasionally it'll make my eyes hurt or head hurt from looking at it too much, in general the only problems I have with it are the second image thing that some games have

I can see it although I don't typically use it. Some games utilize it well but I just don't see the point of it, it's nice for cutscenes but when I'm playing a game it takes some of the attention away from the game and toward the 3D aspect.

I can see it although I don't typically use it. Some games utilize it well but I just don't see the point of it, it's nice for cutscenes but when I'm playing a game it takes some of the attention away from the game and toward the 3D aspect.
I think it's just there to make the gameplay a bit more interesting in some cases. In FE: Awakening, for example, I like to play with 3D on a lot of the time

I can see in 3d fine. I hardly use it though, unless its for a cutscene or something. I used it all the time on Dream Team, except for when you had to use Gyro controls. And when I'm playing competitively online in say Mk7, I don't use it because it is kind of a distraction, and sometimes the items make me flinch... :p

Back