Can you see in 3D?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
I can see in 3d fine. I hardly use it though, unless its for a cutscene or something. I used it all the time on Dream Team, except for when you had to use Gyro controls. And when I'm playing competitively online in say Mk7, I don't use it because it is kind of a distraction, and sometimes the items make me flinch... :p
Even when I'm using Gyro controls (at least in the demo for Dream Team) I don't have problems maintaining the 3D effect (yes, even for the Luiginary Ball move :p)

Even when I'm using Gyro controls (at least in the demo for Dream Team) I don't have problems maintaining the 3D effect (yes, even for the Luiginary Ball move :p)
Lucky. I left the 3d on for it sometimes, but I could never maintain a good 3d effect. Instead I'd get that blurry or double screen view.

Lucky. I left the 3d on for it sometimes, but I could never maintain a good 3d effect. Instead I'd get that blurry or double screen view.
I think it's all about being able to maintain a steady grip on the device while moving your head along with the 3DS as you're using the gyroscope controls.

I think it's just there to make the gameplay a bit more interesting in some cases. In FE: Awakening, for example, I like to play with 3D on a lot of the time
I've tried it in Awakening and enjoyed it, although it's not something I used a lot. It also is annoying for orther games that use Gyroscope and you have to admit this was an oversight with Nintendo making a 3D system that requires you to see it from an exact angle and have a gyroscope feature.

I've tried it in Awakening and enjoyed it, although it's not something I used a lot. It also is annoying for orther games that use Gyroscope and you have to admit this was an oversight with Nintendo making a 3D system that requires you to see it from an exact angle and have a gyroscope feature.
not necessarily as in some games like Dream Team they turn off the 3D feature (with the option to turn it back on) when you're reaching a point where gyroscope is necessary. With that said though, I haven't had any problems with it being this way

not necessarily as in some games like Dream Team they turn off the 3D feature (with the option to turn it back on) when you're reaching a point where gyroscope is necessary. With that said though, I haven't had any problems with it being this way
I don't use the 3D so it's no problem to me it's just very odd to have the two in conjunction. Dream Team allowing you to turn it off was nice but it is showing that Nintendo is realizing to be a problem for some.

I don't use the 3D so it's no problem to me it's just very odd to have the two in conjunction. Dream Team allowing you to turn it off was nice but it is showing that Nintendo is realizing to be a problem for some.
I don't have a problem with both being on there. And in any case, a lot of people don't play the games in 3D and I bet Nintendo realized that it'd end up being that way when making the decision to add gyroscope controls

I don't have a problem with both being on there. And in any case, a lot of people don't play the games in 3D and I bet Nintendo realized that it'd end up being that way when making the decision to add gyroscope controls
I don't think it's a problem to have both on the same system just using them in conjunction although most games allow you to turn off one or the other so it's not much of a problem.

I don't think it's a problem to have both on the same system just using them in conjunction although most games allow you to turn off one or the other so it's not much of a problem.
yeah, and in some cases the gyroscope controls involve moving the screen relatively smoothly so it isn't much of a problem to move one's head along with the system. For example, Star Fox 64 3D I wouldn't think would be too annoying to have them in conjunction if you chose to

yeah, and in some cases the gyroscope controls involve moving the screen relatively smoothly so it isn't much of a problem to move one's head along with the system. For example, Star Fox 64 3D I wouldn't think would be too annoying to have them in conjunction if you chose to
True, I didn't have a big problem with Dream Team doing it (I actually kept 3D for most gyroscope moves) so in some cases it's rather bearable.

True, I didn't have a big problem with Dream Team doing it (I actually kept 3D for most gyroscope moves) so in some cases it's rather bearable.
yeah, and now that the 3DS is at this point in its selling time, it makes sense that Nintendo realized the possible issue with gyroscope controls and 3D and looked into ways to make them in conjunction bearable

I can see in 3d fine but you just have too align your eye / point of view with the screen to be able to see clearly and not blurry I don't really use the 3D effect that often.

I can see in 3d fine but you just have too align your eye / point of view with the screen to be able to see clearly and not blurry I don't really use the 3D effect that often.
And then there are some games that don't really have the 3D effect all that good to the extent that you can see a second image when you have 3D all the way no matter what angle you look at it

And then there are some games that don't really have the 3D effect all that good to the extent that you can see a second image when you have 3D all the way no matter what angle you look at it
Yes I know , it's really annoying using 3D it makes me have headaches xD I don't really use 3D often because some games have two 3d images not well developed the game

Yes I know , it's really annoying using 3D it makes me have headaches xD I don't really use 3D often because some games have two 3d images not well developed the game
Actually, the 3D effect isn't that bad and I haven't experienced headache issues to a major extent. Some games, the 3D effect issue isn't really apparent that much and they did it well

Back