Cartoon Network.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah really stupid if you ask me. They were a real hit with kids last year in Serbia. When you walk into a store you'd find five shelves full of that sheit. It really sucks now that they interrupt quality program

Reactions: Reece
If you miss old CN shows watch Boomerang it's really good.

I don't think I get Boomerang with my Cable package.

Boomerang isn't a retro cartoon channel anymore...
It's a teen channel (with stupid -real life- series) like two years again.

Yikes :eek:, I don't think I have that channel on my cable package.

Yikes :eek:, I don't think I have that channel on my cable package.

I can learn a lot of things every day thanks to internet. Now I learned something twice :D

Reactions: Reece
I can learn a lot of things every day thanks to internet. Now I learned something twice :D

:bag: Lol, Sorry I kinda now woke up and I'm taking meds so I am not my usual self :unsure:

Reactions: ErixSan
I havn't watched it ina real long time sorry

It's some kind of cartoon with the elements as golems fighting together and stuff. Just check out their site, they should make a better summary
So it's a bit like Skylanders?

Yeah, the old Cartoon Network was way better, and the same can be said for Nickelodeon.

Personally though, I think Cartoon Network is starting to redeem themselves, with shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Steven Universe.

I personally feel ( with the exception o Adult Swim) ,that CN is crap and can go to hell. Some of the shows on during the day (a.k.a. Adventure Time, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa) are pointless, bizarre, and disgusting. And yet these shows are popular, which is mind boggling.

I personally feel ( with the exception o Adult Swim) ,that CN is crap and can go to hell. Some of the shows on during the day (a.k.a. Adventure Time, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa) are pointless, bizarre, and disgusting. And yet these shows are popular, which is mind boggling.
I still have no idea why Uncle Grandpa is even a show, it's pure nonsense, but I guess people like different stuff, I have a huge weakness for Adventure Time and Regular Show, it's cute. As for Adult Swim, after 1AM it get's a bit freaky (IMO). But I understand what you're saying, I wish they'd continue to PowerPuff Girls/Dexter's Laboratory series, which were amazing Cartoon Network shows, they've lost their touch, in fact Nickelodeon is going down the exact same road with them, with the pointless cartoon shows.

Yeah, the old Cartoon Network was way better, and the same can be said for Nickelodeon.

Personally though, I think Cartoon Network is starting to redeem themselves, with shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Steven Universe.
I hate Steven universe but I like adventure time and gum ball a lot

I still have no idea why Uncle Grandpa is even a show, it's pure nonsense, but I guess people like different stuff, I have a huge weakness for Adventure Time and Regular Show, it's cute. As for Adult Swim, after 1AM it get's a bit freaky (IMO). But I understand what you're saying, I wish they'd continue to PowerPuff Girls/Dexter's Laboratory series, which were amazing Cartoon Network shows, they've lost their touch, in fact Nickelodeon is going down the exact same road with them, with the pointless cartoon shows.

Apparently. You like Adventure Time?! From what I see, that show is pure nonsense as well.
Lol about Nickelodeon. Never really thought about it, but now that I do...yeah it's going downhill. Spongebob is losing its effect, and all those fake a$$ sitcoms make me want to ax the TV.

Apparently. You like Adventure Time?! From what I see, that show is pure nonsense as well.
Lol about Nickelodeon. Never really thought about it, but now that I do...yeah it's going downhill. Spongebob is losing its effect, and all those fake a$$ sitcoms make me want to ax the TV.
I still love spongebob but I hate those stupid sitcoms, victorious icarly sam and cat all of it is crap that like you said, makes me want to put an axe through the tv

The only teen sitcom I liked and watched for a few episodes was 'That's So Raven', I was into it probably because of the nostalgia from the 2002/3 sitcom era. I like Adventure Time, its absurdity makes me chuckle sometimes :cat:

I heard Comedy Central was discussing about buying Spongebob, which in my opinion would help out the gem from Nickelodeon stand out from the other c**p. Nickelodeon will sooner or later become what is known as 'ground or sub zero' and be a bad memory. CN is slowly taking its throne back. As for the 90s Nickelodeon cartoons, I usually watch NickReebot.com . Nowdays sitcoms are copies of children's stories with 'humour'. Lately I resorted to anime because it makes me forget of all the absurd CN and cartoon in general stuff.

Reactions: 532
I used (me too) to watch Cartoon Network in 2004 (because the channel is also available in France). But I never really liked it, and neither my sisters did. As a lot of people said, there's really absurd shows, shows that can be not that great to watch if you're too young, that kind of thing.

Now, I don't have access to that channel anymore, I am happy about it, because I have another channel where I can watch lesser stupid shows, and 'anime' (though it's limited in choices: Pokémon, Power Rangers, and I guess that's it.)

I loved wathing Johnny Bravo, Robotboy and Kid's Next Doors. my childhood was all about those TV shows, and now I hardly ever watch TV. Some of the cartoons were too absurd, and they focused too much on killing bad guys. It's good that I stopped watching TV. I only use my TV occasionally for weather news and for the Wii.

You gotta grow a liking to it, I didn't like it at first, but it's randomness is really funny, sometimes. I wasn't talking about Spongebob, I think Spongebob is the same to be honest, it was shows like Sanjay and Craig, and Breadwinners, those are more nonsensical than Regular Show and Adventure Time.
I loved wathing Johnny Bravo, Robotboy and Kid's Next Doors. my childhood was all about those TV shows, and now I hardly ever watch TV. Some of the cartoons were too absurd, and they focused too much on killing bad guys. It's good that I stopped watching TV. I only use my TV occasionally for weather news and for the Wii.
Those cartoons, were amazing. :love: Johnny Bravo and Robotboy were fantastic cartoons.

Reactions: 532
You gotta grow a liking to it, I didn't like it at first, but it's randomness is really funny, sometimes. I wasn't talking about Spongebob, I think Spongebob is the same to be honest, it was shows like Sanjay and Craig, and Breadwinners, those are more nonsensical than Regular Show and Adventure Time.

Those cartoons, were amazing. :love: Johnny Bravo and Robotboy were fantastic cartoons.
Yes, I used to watch Robotboy and Johnny Bravo all the time. Whenever I hear the music from any of those cartoons, I get Nostalgic chills :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back