Cartoon Network.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I used to watch Robotboy and Johnny Bravo all the time. Whenever I hear the music from any of those cartoons, I get Nostalgic chills :love:
These were masterpieces that actually changed the Cartoon Industry, but now I think it took a turn for the worst. I wish Cartoon Network would polish these cartoons up, then start back to show them.

Reactions: 532
These were masterpieces that actually changed the Cartoon Industry, but now I think it took a turn for the worst. I wish Cartoon Network would polish these cartoons up, then start back to show them.

Usually whenever Cartoon Network "reboots" a show, they turn out terrible (IMO)

Specifically talking about: The Loony Toons Show, Teen Titans GO, and that Powerpuff Girls thingy. At this point I prefer they not touch the classics.

Specifically talking about: The Loony Toons Show, Teen Titans GO, and that Powerpuff Girls thingy. At this point I prefer they not touch the classics.
No, I didn't mean to remake the series, I meant to polish the episodes (clean it up~visually), I saw they did that to old PowerPuff Girls in an entire retro marathon, it was showing sometime in December.

I agree with the Loony Toons Show and the Powerpuff "Girly thing (Man, the anime version was a lot better, and it wasn't good at all).

I'm half-half about Teen Titans Go, it's humor is really updated using videogames and Internet parodies and it has also a lot of jokes for those who watch the comics. Don't like the animation style at all though.

Reactions: BjFauble
CN is just messed up nowadays. The shows they have now are boring and ridiculous. I really miss Teen Titans, Powerpuff girls, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Looney Tunes and Wacky races. Those are what made CN back in the day. <3

I love Regular Show now. It's awesome. Somehow the simple animation and the parody stuff is really funny.

Cartoon Network needs more shows that aren't afraid to be unique, like Adventure Time and Regular Show (one of my favourites right now). Also, get rid of most of these bad reboots (I'm looking at you, Ben 10 Omniverse). I hope CN can get back to their old ways with cartoons just like Ed, Edd n' Eddy - y'know, I guess it wouldn't hurt them to pick up some of their old guys who worked on the classics and get them to help with new shows.

Also, I heard about Sym-Bionic Titan; which never actually aired in the UK, I believe, and according to a lot of people who watched it, the show was really good but CN cancelled it because it wasn't selling toys. I mean, come on... toys!? The concept looks pretty cool, a video game could work. And speaking of video games, CN need to get good game developers to work on their video games. That new Regular Show game looks abysmal; WayForward needed more time to get it right (they rushed it along with that new Adventure Time game), some voice acting with cutscenes and more levels. I would've bought the game by now if it had all of that...

Ahh... the late 90s/early 00s shows. Those were the days, now we have a bunch of crap like Uncle Grandpa and The Amazing World of Gumball. The jewel on the channel for me is Regular Show (Adventure Time is ok and I haven't watched Steven Universe or Clarence, so I can't say anything about them)

Who doesn't like Cartoon Network it's my favorite cartoon channel but you gotta know Adult Swim cartoon are not the same as Cartoon Network cartoon they have they own place

They closed Cartoon Network and Animax where I live - my two favourite channels. They replaced them with a Polish cartoon channel that has terrible cartoons and no sound at all. I'm so miserable :(

I quite like Cartoon Network. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Clarence, The Amazing World of Gumball and Steven Universe are all quite good shows, so I don't really agree with the mindset that Cartoon Network isn't as good as it use to be, while I do wish they would show some older shows like Ed, Edd and Eddy, Dexter(Obviously the show about the boy scientist, not the serial killer lel), Powerpuff Girls, etc more often and while I will admit CN doesn't always make the best decisions(Cancelling Sym Bionic Titan), I still think Cartoon Network has a bunch of talented animators and writers working for them and feel that alongside the HUB Network, they are one of the best channels to watch cartoons.

Not all of the new CN cartoons are bad;although there are some exceptions,like Uncle Grandpa,Annoying Orange and Mad,but yeah,CN was WAY better before,since there was more variety for people of all ages to watch,and for what I can remember,almost ALL of them were great,or at the very least,good.Nowadays,we don't have that number of variety,making us watch endless re-runs of Adventure Time and Regular Show(Btw,I don't think these shows are bad,but I rather watch other things instead of hundreds of episodes of each show per day),and we're even stuck with atrocities like the three shows I've mentioned earlier.I've just wished,and I bet that of lot of people are also hoping for it to happen,that CN would re-run some old cartoons,instead of making re-boots that aren't as good as their original counterparts.

To me now CN is good but yes you are right they can do over some shows,i usually watch The Amazing World of Gumball(funny and entertaining),Adventure Time(a little funny sometimes to watch especially the dog)Clarence and some more shows but my best is hard to choose and maybe I may not have a best to me the shows are equals when it comes to entertaining.

This is why you get Boomerang man. They have all the shows from the 80's - 90's Flinstones/Jetsons, Scooby Doo, Pokemon, Whacky Races, Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner. Tom & Jerry, all that jazz.

I noticed how CN changed as it was changing. It started with Billy & Mandy, but that show wasn't that bad..it started becoming bad with Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. That's when CN started going downhill, and when I started going on the computer for all my entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back