Character Predictions

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
What characters do you think are going to be announced? Remember to make probable ones rather than ones you personally want. I think either Chrom or Lucina will be included.

I have a feeling Flynn from Shin Megami Tensei IV might make it as a playable character. I also heard some talk about Reggie Fils-Aime but I'm not seeing him from the character list at SmashBros.com.

Sonic will definitely be announced, :singing:

Reactions: jandkas
Reggie might be a stretch, maybe Flynn might just show up, Sonic with the recent deal with Sega, I think he is definite but characters like snake might be a bit too far unless MGS V is announced for the Wii U suddenly like COD Ghost were.

I'm sure Sonic will be in it. It would very near break my heart if he wasn't after being excluded from Project X Zone.

Reactions: jandkas
Sadly, I believe Ness and Lucas, due to the possibility of excluding characters from SSBB being official, will be eliminated from next-gen SSB.

I hope Ike and Marth get cut, they're really great and all but. . . we're talking about Lucina and Chrom here!

My dream character list would have Shulk, Lucina, Zero and some kind of transforming Link. XD

As much as I don't want Sonic in, I bet he will be in it... :rage:

As much as I don't want Sonic in, I bet he will be in it... :rage:
What's wrong with Sonic? :sneaky:

What's wrong with Sonic?

He's just not a good character. I honestly wouldn't mind him if he had more kill-power though.

Reactions: Marc
Reactions: Flarence and Marc
He's just annoying.
You want annoying? Tails. Tails would be an awful character to have in game. However, now that I mention it, I can see them putting Knuckles in a game.

Reactions: Flarence
Sadly, I believe Ness and Lucas, due to the possibility of excluding characters from SSBB being official, will be eliminated from next-gen SSB.
I think that is highly unlikely that they get rid of a veteran so easily.

Reactions: Flarence
Yeah, I doubt Ness would be taken out. Lucas is a possibility though, as the Earthbound/Mother series isn't really well-known. If the series got a new installment, it'd be a totally different story.

I think that is highly unlikely that they get rid of a veteran so easily.
Yeah, I doubt Ness would be taken out. Lucas is a possibility though, as the Earthbound/Mother series isn't really well-known. If the series got a new installment, it'd be a totally different story.
Itoi says there probably won't be another installment, as far as we all know.

I think that they'd be eliminated (although maybe Ness could be kept) because they're from very old games which haven't been continued. Mother 3 (Lucas' game) never even released outside Japan.

Itoi says there probably won't be another installment, as far as we all know.

I think that they'd be eliminated (although maybe Ness could be kept) because they're from very old games which haven't been continued. Mother 3 (Lucas' game) never even released outside Japan.
They did just re-release Mother on the virtual console, so I'm pretty sure that they will keep him on. Lucas might get cut but I see it as unlikely.

In before Mother 3 fantranslation on VC.

I really want Hello Kitty to be a playable character. Beating up Link with Hello Kitty would just be so awesome. I also want Little Mac to join the battle, and star punch the lights out of everyone.

And as for Ness and Lucas, Ness will stay, but Lucas might not make it.

I really want Hello Kitty to be a playable character. Beating up Link with Hello Kitty would just be so awesome. I also want Little Mac to join the battle, and star punch the lights out of everyone.

And as for Ness and Lucas, Ness will stay, but Lucas might not make it.
LOL, at the Hello Kitty, Remember to make probable ones rather than ones you personally want.
Little Mac might come, but probably as an assist trophy again I think.

I think Pacman may end up getting confirmed. I don't really see how it'd be viable but apparently it's a huge possibility....we'll have to see what happens there I guess.

I though of that the other day and i think Bowser Jr might be in here.

Back