Character Predictions

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
I though of that the other day and i think Bowser Jr might be in here.
What makes you say that? You may want to keep in mind that we already have A LOT of Mario characters in the SSB roster :p

What makes you say that? You may want to keep in mind that we already have A LOT of Mario characters in the SSB roster :p
not enough we NEED paper mario there !

not enough we NEED paper mario there !
Um. bro. we have SIX Mario characters (5 if you consider Wario as part of his own thing). Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Wario. They'd be way too overrepresented (and there was a reason they got rid of Dr. Mario from the transition from Melee to Brawl....)

One more Super Mario series character won't hurt. Paper Mario would be a great addition to the roster.

One more Super Mario series character won't hurt. Paper Mario would be a great addition to the roster.
While he'd be a great addition to the roster (I'm not denying that he could have a legit moveset), at the same time it's a little doubtful he'd be added given the fact Dr. Mario, a Mario variation, was basically removed from the roster during the transition to Brawl.

Paper mario would have a moveset totally diferent from regular mario, he could fight using the hammer and some stickers or even the pixls to fight, I can see that he can be a very great addition !

Paper mario would have a moveset totally diferent from regular mario, he could fight using the hammer and some stickers or even the pixls to fight, I can see that he can be a very great addition !
tbh while he could work, my view is that if he was to be added, surely Nintendo would have done so already. I mean, they add opportunities like Brawl and Melee to do so..

tbh while he could work, my view is that if he was to be added, surely Nintendo would have done so already. I mean, they add opportunities like Brawl and Melee to do so..
yeah you're right but maybe there was more important charcters than him but now he has a chance to shine too !

Dr. Mario is a clone of Mario, that's why they took him out. Paper Mario would be nowhere near a clone of Mario.

Dr. Mario is a clone of Mario, that's why they took him out. Paper Mario would be nowhere near a clone of Mario.
I guess. Perhaps it'd be like Toon Link and Link where they're somewhat similar characters in terms of moveset but they have remarkable differences (example: bomb radius)

I guess. Perhaps it'd be like Toon Link and Link where they're somewhat similar characters in terms of moveset but they have remarkable differences (example: bomb radius)
Thing is, Paper Mario won't have the same moveset as Mario.

Thing is, Paper Mario won't have the same moveset as Mario.
eh true that's possible given all the stickers he could have at his disposal. We'll just have to wait and see what happens though with this game....

Like most people I really want Mewtwo back. I know some people think he is terrible but he is just so more iconic in the Pokemon franchise than Lucario. Chrom should be in this game as well because well, he is so awesome. :)

I think Chrom will be the next addition to the roster. It'll probably make it an overkill of sword wielders, but surely if all the other Lord's are in this game, then the newest one should get to make his debut too?

I really want Paper Mario to be included.

As much as I don't want Sonic in, I bet he will be in it... :rage:

He has been announced a long time ago. Sorry.

Slime was leaked for ssb4 way back so I have my hopes up also mewtwo is a guy I want.

Slime was leaked for ssb4 way back so I have my hopes up also mewtwo is a guy I want.

Slime is not confirmed to be in Super Smash Bros. 4 Who told you that Dragovian? I still have hope that mewtwo will be back in the game as well.

It's not confirmed but it was leaked along with Ridley.

I would wish for the new Sonic boom character to be in the game.

Back