Characters who died with permanent deaths turned on

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you have permanent deaths turned on, post up who you lost in this thread, :bag:

I have a VERY long list, :oops:
  • Vaike - he was a great loss. I worked hard leveling him up and he was very powerful.
  • Anna - she was a great loss as well. I worked hard trying to save her and now she's gone.
  • Gregor - I didn't care much for this guy.
  • Donnel - talk about weak. No thanks.
  • Libra - he did well as a sacrifice to save a kid. Let's call him a hero, :whistle:
  • Henry - I wanted to keep this one but he couldn't survive the stage.
  • Virion - I lost him early in the game when I first started.
  • Miriel and Ricken - both were used as sacrifices for the greater good, :D
  • Lissa and Maribelle - Lissa just couldn't take a hit and I got tired of using Maribelle.
  • Kellam - He put up a good fight but in the end... ;)
What about you guys?

Reactions: Kaynil
Just a question:

When one characters dies, the story changes?
Also, when they die, you loose a lot of kids characters.

When one characters dies, the story changes?
No. I assume the characters who do not have event scenes die and the ones who have event scenes are badly injured and are unable to fight. That's what I tell myself, :whistle:
Also, when they die, you loose a lot of kids characters.
If the character dies, you wouldn't see the paralogue to rescue his/her kids.

My reaction to each of the deaths you've got :p
  • Vaike - Yeah, Vaike is legit once you train him a bit. A bit of a rough start with him though
  • Anna - Anna is a potentially legit parent...too bad you lost her :/
  • Gregor - He has a Russian accent though :p
  • Donnel - Donnel starts off weak, but ends as a GOD. He's a great parent too in terms of stats
  • Libra - Good for parent of magic class
  • Henry - I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! :D
  • Virion - He's actually one of the better parents for stats :/
  • Miriel and Ricken - You just lost an epic magic user my friend
  • Lissa and Maribelle - No Owain or Brady? :(
  • Kellam - They actually saw him?!

Last edited:
Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
My reaction to each of the deaths you've got :p
  • Kellam - They actually saw him?!

That actually happened in my first save... :p

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I'll be honest, I haven't experienced a death yet (more like I reset whenever I get a death xD)...it just feels bad when any one of them die (doesn't really help when they do it in slow motion and everything)

• Kellam (he didn't exactly die, I just forgot to recruit him lol)
  • Gregor (he got surrounded and died, I couldn't bother restarting to save him)

• Kellam (he didn't exactly die, I just forgot to recruit him lol)
  • Gregor (he got surrounded and died, I couldn't bother restarting to save him)
I'm pretty sure you made a mistake in what you posted (loljk obviously)
*he didn't exactly die, I just didn't notice him.

I'm pretty sure you made a mistake in what you posted (loljk obviously)
*he didn't exactly die, I just didn't notice him.

Lol I did notice him, I just assumed he would be recruited automatically at the end of the battle.

Lol I did notice him, I just assumed he would be recruited automatically at the end of the battle.
I figured you'd notice him. However, I was referring to the fact it's KELLAM, the guy who's never noticed haha

I'm just that kind of girl who turns the power off every time she loses someone because she gets attached to them :p

I'm just that kind of girl who turns the power off every time she loses someone because she gets attached to them :p

Well, it's a hardcore way to save them...
They can play the same level a lot of times just for do it at perfection...

Well, it's a hardcore way to save them...
They can play the same level a lot of times just for do it at perfection...
yeah, I reset a lot not just for the characters, but for the treasure chests and all that you can get from that chapter alone lol

oh my gosh i read about how lissa died
you can get owain :eek:
owain is so cool tho!
but hey you always have lucina shes really great actually and morgan also

oh my gosh i read about how lissa died
you can get owain :eek:
owain is so cool tho!
but hey you always have lucina shes really great actually and morgan also
Yeah, Morgan is great no matter which parent you pair her up with. It's hard to go wrong with her given she has access to virtually every class :p

yeah tho the only way to get manaketw is by pairing the MU with nowi. other then that he/she will have all the classes for their gender.

tho owain is such a great dread fighter, you cant find a better one except the MU

yeah tho the only way to get manaketw is by pairing the MU with nowi. other then that he/she will have all the classes for their gender.

tho owain is such a great dread fighter, you cant find a better one except the MU
Yeah, there are some special classes that Morgan may not have access to. For example, Morgan can't be a conquerer no matter what as it's a Walhart-exclusive class

Um, I think you may have accidentally typed the same thing you said earlier? You may want to check on that given you likely didn't intend that :p

yeah i dint mean to do that cx. i meant to say good thing morgan can get exclusive class because i feel that he would be way to overpowered. i mean hes already got great stats and access to most of the classes he doesnt need all the skills too

yeah i dint mean to do that cx. i meant to say good thing morgan can get exclusive class because i feel that he would be way to overpowered. i mean hes already got great stats and access to most of the classes he doesnt need all the skills too
It happens haha But yeah, Morgan IS pretty overpowered as is...I mean, imagine if he had a huge Strength modifier AND access to conqueror class....gg

Back