Characters who died with permanent deaths turned on

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
yeah the game would have no challenge really. especially if you backed him with lucina and the MU. theres really no getting around that. you would need a cleric tho.you always need a cleric

yeah the game would have no challenge really. especially if you backed him with lucina and the MU. theres really no getting around that. you would need a cleric tho.you always need a cleric
nah, you don't always need a Cleric. Especially in this game where a bunch of the available classes have staves as a secondary weapon :p

well i say that cause thats one of my rules for rpgs, i always have clerics or healers for insurance. i like feeling safe in battle. it always nice to know youve got someone waiting to heal you

well i say that cause thats one of my rules for rpgs, i always have clerics or healers for insurance. i like feeling safe in battle. it always nice to know youve got someone waiting to heal you
Ah, I hear you. Yeah, that point does make sense. In my case, I tend to have healing skills like Sol and Lifetaker active so I don't have to worry about healers as much. I have a really all-out offensive playstyle

yeah i like the defensive play style. i lose too many units with hyper offense. with fire emblem i really have to take my time, no rushing in for me cx

yeah i like the defensive play style. i lose too many units with hyper offense. with fire emblem i really have to take my time, no rushing in for me cx
well whatever floats your boat. I mean, there are probably infinite possibilities as to how one could complete this game to be honest haha

Reactions: ljones20
Probably too many to list, but the only character I cared about that died was Stahl.

Very sad time it was.

hehe NONE people :p !!
i still stuck on the part where its full of dragon riders lol
I'm still trying to keep everyone alive so i have restarted many times already ...
ALL MUST LIVE - IF ONE DIES ... ALL DIE TOGETHER :p:D

I lost a few characters.
  • Sir Frederick(I almost cried when I lost him.)
  • Gregor ( Too many enemies)
  • Virion ( My first character death)
  • Panne (I didn't care about her at all)

The only character that died in my playthrough was Donnel, and that was due to me using him as a meat shield to save another unit.

Oh wow, I'm currently doing Lunatic/Classic. The thing is, I'm one of those people that Soft Resets if someone dies XD It's a pain, but it makes it that much more worth it at the end of the battle!!!

Nowi, marries to Gregor, both died in the fight against Avatar's dad. At least they fell together. (Unrelated to the thread, Pegasus rider Olivia can wield what lances?)

Back