Charizard - SSB4

• Thread starter Super Smash Jordan
  • Start date
By the way, I forgot to say that I'll also use it. I think that he'll be balanced, compared to Brawl about speed.
Though I'm still hesitant to use him, because recoil is bad, no matter how you look at it (remember Ike, @Reece)

Well, I'll see, but that recoil issue is a pain.
I don't mind recoil because it only happens when you use certain moves an not all of them. Like say Pichu only got recoil from smash attacks and special moves. (I think) But on a slower/medium speed character this is going to be interesting to see. It's a Life Orb effect. Probably Flare Blitz is going to be slightly faster than Charizard's dashing abilities and about as strong as a Wizard Kick (or whatever that Down Special move Ganon has is called)

By the way, I forgot to say that I'll also use it. I think that he'll be balanced, compared to Brawl about speed.
Though I'm still hesitant to use him, because recoil is bad, no matter how you look at it (remember Ike, @Reece)

Well, I'll see, but that recoil issue is a pain.
I don't mind the recoil much, it's according, how much damage it inflicts, I can't judge it much now. For some reason, I don't think I'll end up making any Pokemon characters my main and yeah, even though it can be controlled a bit (the recoil) it's still bad overall.

I think Recoil does take way the appeal of a character. I don't think I was going to use Pokemon extensively in the first place anyway. Again, if the recoil makes sense (the attack is very strong) then I could understand the trade-off, but I don't want to have recoil on an attack that is only slightly stronger than other attacks.

Back