Closed [Closed] Ally or Betray - Win 150 Play Coins

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
:):)
You can send him a personal conversation. Go to his profile -> select 'Start a Conversation' from the left-hand sidebar -> Type in your message and hit the send button,
k thanks

Round ONE is now OVER :

You can see who voted for what, and the results below :

Pairs/Solos :
  • Team A (Jandkas and ErixSan) Vs Team C (HuggableEevee and Memento Mori)
  • Team B (Master O'Puppets and Risinglink) Vs Reece1100
  • Dilawer Vs Onett
Who voted for what :
  1. Team A and Team C both chose ALLY (all four players gained 2 points each).
  2. Team B and Reece1100 both chose BETRAY (no one gained or lost any points)
  3. Dilawer chose BETRAY while Onett chose ALLY (Dilawer gained 3 points and Onett lost 2 points)
Scoreboard :
  • Dilawer - 6 points
  • ErixSan - 5 points
  • Jandkas - 5 points
  • Memento Mori - 5 points
  • HuggableEevee - 5 points
  • Risinglink - 3 points
  • Master O'Puppets - 3 points
  • Reece1100 - 3 points
  • Onett - 1 point
NEW Teams :

Team A - Dilawer (6) and Onett (1)
Team B - Master O'Puppets (3) and Reece1100 (3)
Team C - HuggableEevee (5) and ErixSan (5)
Solos - Jandkas (5), Memento Mori (5), and Risinglink (3)

Yeah. You're now pairs with the person who you betrayed, :wacky: I'll let you guys take in the information for a day. Round 2 will begin tomorrow. Please let me know what you think about this contest so far.

Reactions: jandkas
Cool, I'm with @HuggableEevee :p

I loving this, also I think I must be careful now :D

Reactions: Marc
@reece1100 Traitor! Traitor! *shakes his fist* :rage: Good thing I betrayed you back :p Well at least we're on the same team now. :)

@Marc what if two teams contact each other and decide to both choose ally? :eek:

Reactions: Reece and Marc
@Marc what if two teams contact each other and decide to both choose ally? :eek:

Yes, you can do it.

That is allowed, however, there's no guarantee that the team will choose what you want, ;)

That is allowed, however, there's no guarantee that the team will choose what you want, ;)
Ah! Cunning :p

@reece1100 Traitor! Traitor! *shakes his fist* :rage: Good thing I betrayed you back :p Well at least we're on the same team now. :)

Lol, I knew it :p:p, Yup same Team Now :)

im by my self...:sorry:

Reactions: Reece
Good luck everyone.

Teams (for round 2) :

Round TWO :

Choose "Ally" or "Betray". Send me a personal conversation with the answer (do not post it here).

Team A Vs Jandkas
Team B
Vs Risinglink
Team C
Vs Memento Mori

Teams should communicate with each other and decide an answer. Good luck everyone.

You have 3 days to decide. If you fail to give an answer, your default answer will be "Ally".​

Teams (for round 2) :

Round TWO :

Choose "Ally" or "Betray". Send me a personal conversation with the answer (do not post it here).

Team A Vs Jandkas
Team B
Vs Risinglink
Team C
Vs Memento Mori

Teams should communicate with each other and decide an answer. Good luck everyone.

You have 3 days to decide. If you fail to give an answer, your default answer will be "Ally".​
Ooh interesting 3 solos, with 3 teams :D.

By the way, since @Marc asked, I'll say I think this contest is excellent, exciting, enthralling, exhilarating, and other words that don't begin with an e :p

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
By the way, since @Marc asked, I'll say I think this contest is excellent, exciting, enthralling, exhilarating, and other words that don't begin with an e :p

Awesome, Amazing, Outstanding, Incredible, Extraordinary, Astounding and other words that don't begin with a vocal :D

Awesome, Amazing, Outstanding, Incredible, Extraordinary, Astounding and other words that don't begin with a vocal :D
'Vowel' but anyway, you're right :p

Reactions: ErixSan
Back