[Closed] Teamwork Gym

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone sorry i haven't been around to much. bit busy these days but i am trying my best to be online as much as i can so i can do your battles. sorry for delays

Its cool whenever ur free we can battlw

can i challenge you

Dumb Question: How Many Pokemon can we use?

You are aloud to use 6 pokemon.

I need to battle this man...

Hey :), I would like to do gym battle with you, i have a partner with me called Emolganic so we will do the multi battle .
I dont know what hours you appear online , it can be quite frustrating because im really a busy person to , but if you see this message send me a private message saying what hours you will be able to play as well telling me the gym leader that will partner you , im paying the 3 pc now and ty ^^

Reactions: Eevee
If if don't mind can we battle?

your my next victim sending pc now added u

your my next victim sending pc now added u
You have defeated my gym buddies! well done! i will grab my 3ds now and add you and jump online.

ok thx im smashing now after that me and j9 smash0.5 and then we battle me and j9 a team ok?

ok thx im smashing now after that me and j9 smash0.5 and then we battle me and j9 a team ok?
So you would like to do a multi battle? i will grab a partner then if that's the case

ok

I will have to do the battle later sorry my partner won't be on untill later today. is it alright if we can battle later today or even tomorrow? i must go for now but i will return.

ok

Hey when can we battle?

when can we battle

I challenge you to a Pokémon battle be there or be squared friend code:1865-1239-9187

I challenge you. @Wayne
Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to battle a gym leader.​

079.gif

Gym Name:
Teamwork Gym
Battle Types: Double Battle / Multi-Battle
3DS Friend Code: 3754-7607-4267
Gym Badge:
Soulbadge.png

Battling Rules
  • Follow Smogon's OU Rules.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • No Pokémon may use the move Dark Void.
  • Item Clause: A player may not use the same item twice in their team of 6 pokemon for the duration of the battle an example being leftovers on a blissey and leftovers on a gourgeist is not allowed BUT black sludge on amoonguss and leftovers on blissey is allowed.
  • Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Latiosite/latiasite
  • Banned Move: Swagger (for single battles only)
Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Keldeo *Both forms*
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Zekrom

Two challengers can battle me together in a Multi-Battle and both receive the badge if they win. Only one of the challengers will have to pay 3PC. If a Multi-Battle is requested a random gym leader on the forum will be my partner.

Fill free to ask any questions about my gym.

Rematch every 12 hours unless I say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back