[Closed] Teamwork Gym

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here but not new to pokemon i want to challenge you!

I'm new here but not new to pokemon i want to challenge you!
Sure thing however you will have to collect 3 play coins first.

Dang

I just joined this league, so how exactly do I challenge a gym?

I just joined this league, so how exactly do I challenge a gym?

To challenge a Gym you must first have obtained 3 play coins.

Okay. What's a good way to do that? I have been looking on the forums a little, but a lot of what I see in Nookling Junction requires Play Coins.

I paid 3PC I challenge you. I will be using an Eevee possibly.... Oh yea I am going to fight on Saturday some time

I paid 3PC I challenge you. I will be using an Eevee possibly.... Oh yea I am going to fight on Saturday some time
I am pretty busy today but i may have time to do the battle today.

I can do it now PM me

:thumbsdown:If you have an other gym leader on your team do we receive both yours and there's

:thumbsdown:If you have an other gym leader on your team do we receive both yours and there's
Sadly no, you will only receive my Gym Badge. however only one of the two of you will have to pay the 3 play coins which might give you both my badge.

I can do it now add my FC

Last edited by a moderator:
It's time to duel!

i'm in the process of developing a good multi battle strategy, so if anyone wants to team up with me send me a pm and i'll explain you my strategy and tell you what to do to prepare yourself. I'll pay for the first attempt, so anyone who needs a partner let me know.

Reactions: Eevee
Lemme try this again! I can do it!

Reactions: Eevee
Lemme try this again! I can do it!

Sure thing! i am a little busy at the moment but as soon as im ready we can have are battle!

Reactions: NIN10
Sure thing! i am a little busy at the moment but as soon as im ready we can have are battle!
K, thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back