• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to challenge a Gym Leader.
eG4mi45.gif

Gym Name: The Corrosion Gym
Battle Type(s): 6v6 Singles and Triples
3DS Friend Code: 4038-6222-6181

Gym Badge:

1.png

Battling Rules:
Follow Smogon's OU Rules:
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
  • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
  • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
  • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Item Clause: A player may not use the same item twice in their team of 6 Pokemon for the duration of the battle an example being Leftovers on a Blissey and leftovers on a Gourgeist is not allowed BUT Black Sludge on Amoonguss and leftovers on Blissey is allowed.
  • Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Latiosite/Latiasite, Blazikenite, Mawilite, Salamencite, Soul Dew
  • Banned Move: Swagger, Dark Void
*Note: Sorry but you can't use ORAS Megas. This Gym Leader does not have OR or AS.*

Banned Pokemon:

The following Pokémon may not be on a player's team (also no Hackmons): 150 – Mewtwo, 151 – Mew, 249 – Lugia, 250 – Ho-Oh, 251 – Celebi, 257 – Blaziken, 382 – Kyogre, 383 – Groudon, 384 – Rayquaza, 385 – Jirachi, 386 – Deoxys, 483 – Dialga, 484 – Palkia, 487 – Giratina, 489 – Phione, 490 – Manaphy, 491 – Darkrai, 492 – Shaymin, 493 – Arceus, 494 – Victini, 643 – Reshiram, 644 – Zekrom, 646 – Kyurem, 647 – Keldeo, 648 – Meloetta, 649 – Genesect, 681 – Aegislash, 716 – Xerneas, 717 – Yveltal, 718 – Zygarde, 719 – Diancie
Rematches can be done after 24 hours since the last battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: NIN10, DarkDrifloon, Ninja-Patty and 3 others
Can we battle? My fc is 5258 0508 2102

Battle? Sent PC great job on being gym leader!!!!!

Great job Artisan! you deserved your own gym! well done! :cat:

Reactions: TheThreeRedDragons and Artisan
Hey Artisan congrats on getting your gym! Am proud of you friend! :thumbsup: You work very hard to get your very own gym Well deserved!:) May I battle you sometime later in the afternoon? After school maybe? :p

Reactions: Artisan
Ill challenge this gym. FC is in my profile page and I will pay once the gym leader is online.

Artisan I challenge you to singles!!!!

I challenge u to a battle

My fc is 1864-9074-0333

1 sec

Ready

I'll battle you again in 12 hours

I've payed now I'll wait for my battle

Can I get a battle? Pc sent. FC:5258-1440-4789 IGN: Nothing10000

I challenge you! Sent PC ;)

Fc:3411-2292-2178 ign:Ahmad

@Artisan
I woul like to have a epic duel with you in a singles pokemon battle.
Fc 2380-5365-4705
ign: Cédric
pc has been transfered.

Hey id like to battle you!
FC :1461-6720-7691
IGN: Ralph
sent PC :)

Why isn't the gym leader responding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back