[Closed] The Corrosion Gym

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to challenge you artisan plz , my fc is 0103-9616-2025, IGN: Borky , plz reply saying when you can battle-

i want to battle you

Why is Blaziken banned from your gym? He comes from one of the starter Pokemon in Pokemon Ruby & Pokemon Sapphire.

Why is Blaziken banned from your gym? He comes from one of the starter Pokemon in Pokemon Ruby & Pokemon Sapphire.
Its HA Speed Boost and high offensive stab makes him uber. Not to mention it cannot be burned.

I'll be able to battle 3 hours from now so if any challengers are on then don't hesitate to come online. I'll be sure I'll have you all added.

Do I get any play coins if I win? Sorry for the questions I'm new on this part. And yes I have read the rules above.

Last edited:
Do I get any play coins if I win? Sorry for the questions I'm on this part. And yes I have read the rules above.
Nope. Just a sparkly Gym Badge under your name and bragging rights.

kyurem white is band but regular kyurem and kyurem black are not band or in uber also keldeo victini zygarde and shaymin are not uber and can be 6th gen caught and pm me when we can battle

Hey when can I battle your gym?

I would like to challenge your gym. (Single Battle)

I would like to challenge you to a Gym Battle in Singles. I've payed the PC already, when you get the time to battle please add my FC:

FC: 3969-5683-8245
IGN: Bav

Oh and what's your IGN so I can add you back? Thanks.

I would like to challenge you to a Gym Battle in Singles. I've payed the PC already, when you get the time to battle please add my FC:

FC: 3969-5683-8245
IGN: Bav

Oh and what's your IGN so I can add you back? Thanks.
My IGN is Jacques

My IGN is Jacques

Okay I've added you as a friend, please tell me when you're available to battle and please add me back. Thanks!

I challenge you!

Can I challenge this gym? PC paid!

I would like battle you:) tell when ready I will send pc

Can we battl?? Tell me I will send pc

At least reply

Hey artisan you didnt reply , are you available to battle today? if so reply with a yes i will pay you the pc right away and come online

In 7 hours I'll be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back