Gym Name: Prediction Gym
Battle Type(s): Single Battle / Double Battle
3DS Friend Code: 1006-0361-6426

Gym Badge:
7.png
Battling Rules :

1. Follow Smogon's OU Rules :

Single Battle :
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite and Lucarionite.
  • Banned Move/s: Swagger, Dark Void.
Banned Pokemon (Ubers) :

Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-W
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Double Battle :
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Pokémon may be up to level 100.
  • No Pokémon may use the move Dark Void.
  • The mode of play is doubles (two Pokémon out at a time vs. two opposing Pokémon).
Banned Pokemon (Ubers) :

Arceus
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-W
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

**Time Zone Beware
**Opens around 7-10 AM Philippine time
**Philippines is ahead by 14 hours than the US
**Gym is only Opened in Thursday, Friday, Saturday
I challenge you to a gym battle!

I'd like a single battle please, im ready when you are, I've added you and im transferring the playcoins now, msg me when u can (i cant till like 43 hours from this post)

Can you battle you in a single battle later today?

I challenge thee.

I challenge thy worthy opponent. :artist:

I just want to challenge any of the gyms now

What is your gym type

What is your gym type
All types. There are no monotype Gym Leaders here as far as I'm concerned, and besides that makes them more un to face as they are slightly more challenging than monotype teams.

I want to challenge you to a battle

does anyone know the difference between philipine time and mountain time

I challenge you to a single battle.

I challenge you to a battle.

can i multi battle you with a friend

I challenge yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!!

I sent the PC

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply

Anyways, does 20 Hours from now ok with you? more or less 8PM in the 3ds Pedia's time

sorry for the late reply

Anyways, does 20 Hours from now ok with you? more or less 8PM in the 3ds Pedia's time
okay that will be fine with me. I can battle anytime though since I homeschool.

Reactions: MMMs
thanks I can only play online in certain times only lol with 4 of us sharing our already slow net lol anyways, My net gets bursts around mornings or late at night lol

i got u respond and i will put in play coins and battle u.

btw, my fc is 027596735797

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm available lol so what will ya have? doubles or singles? and be sure that you have read the gym's guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back