• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
singles please, sending coins now

added ya btw

sweet

... how do i send again ....

you press on my number of play coins then send the number on how much you want to give me lol

lol

im onn and i added u

if there is a random disconnect, please forgive me my dad might turn the hotspot off his phone

oh yeah, do yall accept multi battles?

Last edited by a moderator:
well, not anymore >.> lol my friend moved to canada so I cant do multi anymore >.>

you got DC'ed... >.>
Btw Mega Lucario is banned in Smogon OU >.> lol

you have to pay again >.>
since DC is counted as a loss

i did

i wont mega again sry

one more time

but this time double

@Serperior, I have another challenger, so can you wait after it?

ill be off after that but ill let that person have their turn. ill be off in 10 minuts

Sorry I wasn't on I had to go to Boise today.

me too lol I had to go and enroll to my school lol

When do you think we could battle?

my sched is pretty light this time lol most of my classes are in the afternoon - evening so I might be able to play more often this time around lol just give me time to fix my gym's sched and I'll make sure you'll be first to battle me lol

my sched is pretty light this time lol most of my classes are in the afternoon - evening so I might be able to play more often this time around lol just give me time to fix my gym's sched and I'll make sure you'll be first to battle me lol
k thanks

I challenge you to a battle

When can we battle

Sorry for the hiatus >.> Stuck with homeworks and group works that left me unable to open up my laptop >.> Well, from the looks of it, my best bet on my new gym sched is during Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and maybe Sundays around my timezone lol anyways, I'll try waking up tomorrow as early as 5AM lol then we'll have our battle

I would like to challenge the gym Tom in a doubles match

Sorry for the hiatus >.> Stuck with homeworks and group works that left me unable to open up my laptop >.> Well, from the looks of it, my best bet on my new gym sched is during Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and maybe Sundays around my timezone lol anyways, I'll try waking up tomorrow as early as 5AM lol then we'll have our battle
I have no idea what timezone you're in >.< so if you can could you say what time that is in 3ds pedia time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back