017.gif

Gym Name: Weather War Gym
Battle Type(s): Single Battles / Double Battles set to lv. 50
3DS Friend Code: 3754-7374-7215

Gym Badge:
1.png

Battling Rules :

1. Follow Smogon's Double Battle Rules :
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Pokémon may be up to level 100.
  • No Pokémon may use the move Dark Void.
  • The mode of play can be doubles (two Pokémon out at a time vs. two opposing Pokémon) or singles (one Pokemon out at a time for each player)
  • Item Clause: A player may not use the same item twice in their team of 6 pokemon for the duration of the battle an example being leftovers on a blissey and leftovers on a gourgeist is not allowed BUT black sludge on amoonguss and leftovers on blissey is allowed.
  • Items Banned:
  • Brightpowder
  • Gengarite
  • Latiosite/Latiasite
  • Mewtwonite X+ Y
  • Kangaskhanite
  • Soul dew
Banned Pokemon :
Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys-all formes
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Lugia
MEGA-Mewtwo X
MEGA-Mewtwo Y
MEGA-Latios
MEGA-Latias
MEGA-Gengar
MEGA-Kangaskhan
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky forme only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

(I live in Australia so timezone beware)

A rule I have added for security of possible "resets" for these battles is if the challenger is to get a communication error up to 3-4 times total, the challenger will count as if they had lost the match from a full battle. The only exception to this is if you can give an acceptable reason as to why the internet connection may be faulty. I will be somewhat lenient with this rule as it is something you cannot determine with a 100% accurate claim. As to make this fair to the community if the same happens on my end, regardless of reason I will count the match as a loss on my part.

What will happen without any acceptable reasons is:
- 1 comm error, I will let it slide
- 2 comm errors, I will need to get a reason, if nothing is wrong however this will be warning
- 3-4 comm errors, unless an acceptable reason is given the match will end

Last edited:
Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to challenge a Gym Leader.​

017.gif

Battle Type(s): Double Battle set to lv. 50

Gym Badge:
1.png

Battling Rules :

• Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • The mode of play is doubles (two Pokémon out at a time vs. two opposing Pokémon).
Banned Pokemon :
Arceus
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-W
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

I would like to challange u , reply if u can

Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to challenge a Gym Leader.​

017.gif

Battle Type(s): Double Battle set to lv. 50

Gym Badge:
1.png

Battling Rules :

• Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.
  • The mode of play is doubles (two Pokémon out at a time vs. two opposing Pokémon).
Banned Pokemon :
Arceus
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-W
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

btw how many pokemon do we use ? all 6 or just 2 ?

the matches will be 6v6 doubles matches set to lvl 50 the rules above should explain the rest, mega evolving is allowed however i am completely banning the use of kangaskhan for obvious reasons. Do ask me for any other to explain if there is any missing. :D

the matches will be 6v6 doubles matches set to lvl 50 the rules above should explain the rest, mega evolving is allowed however i am completely banning the use of kangaskhan for obvious reasons. Do ask me for any other to explain if there is any missing. :D

ok thanks i will challenge once my team is ready :p

btw is legendaries allowed ? like the legendary birds or dogs ? or anything not on the list ?

all the pokemon in the banned list should be all but also including *and will be edited into the list* Deoxys, Darkrai, shaymin is fine but not shaymin sky forme, normal kyurem

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
all the pokemon in the banned list should be all but also including *and will be edited into the list* Deoxys, Darkrai, shaymin is fine but not shaymin sky forme, normal kyurem
ok cool get ready next weekend i will battle you hopefully :p

Sure thing, hopefully nothing pops up! :)

HEHE I CHALLENGE YOU !!!

can i challenge you in about 4 hours ?

MAYBE I WILL BEAT YOU

I can take challenges for about another 1 and a half hours because its currently 1:30AM for me *great sleep schedule i know :D* if not within that time then it would have to be in about 14 hours from when i post this

i chalenge you

3dsatackman i can challenge you whenever for the next 8 or so hours :D

I challenge you gym leader :) my fc is: 4871-4114-4593, ign is red ^^

I can verse you tonight I will be able to verse you in 4 hrs from now which is 4pm for me and for the next 8 hrs im available, wish you luck in my battle and plz let your pokes go easy on me red. *also remember this is doubles, 6v6*

Reactions: George2801
im ready now omega :)

i have to go out for a little bit when i come back im all good to battle but so far the predicament has been you are on during 4:30am - 7:30am or so for me which is going to be tough to work out

Challenging u.

i'm gonna need your IGN as you already have your FC at the bottom of your message my IGN is ghost.
i can challenge you either for the next few hours from when this posts 3:15 am or in about 9 hours at my 12pm onwards.

My IGN is Jacques. I'll still be on here. T is my Mii.

I can challenge your Gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back