and that will cost 3 PC :D
Single
Any time
0232-7761-1170
NA

U go dude get dat badge! u da man!

will u accept a challebge from me now

u on?

I was AFK, due to timezones I might not be awake for half the people that go on here, I usually stay logged in regardless of anything.

I can definitely challenge you, same thing as pacey

Format?
Time?
IGN (in game name)?
FC?

single
now
sterlin

I challenge you to a gym battle. FC: 1246-9483-0434

Id Like To Challenge Your Gym Ill Try My Very Best

Ill Send The Coins When U Reply Cause This IS My First Time Im Not Sure If U Can Notice If I Send U Them Without Telling U..... So Umm Yeah Once U Reply Ill Send Em And Ill Need A Specific Time Thou Im Available Weekends And Thursdays :)

My Pika Friend Code Is Below In My Signature :)

Now doing Gym challenges until the end of sunday ADST time with a few small gaps in between, sorry I haven't been around for all this but work is a thing now.

Now doing Gym challenges until the end of sunday ADST time with a few small gaps in between, sorry I haven't been around for all this but work is a thing now.

Oh Cool So Can I Challenge U Now?!? R U Available? o_O

Id Like To Challenge Your Gym Ill Try My Very Best

Ill Send The Coins When U Reply Cause This IS My First Time Im Not Sure If U Can Notice If I Send U Them Without Telling U..... So Umm Yeah Once U Reply Ill Send Em And Ill Need A Specific Time Thou Im Available Weekends And Thursdays :)

My Pika Friend Code Is Below In My Signature :)

Don't worry about me not noticing the play coins, the site notifys me of such things, I just need some more information:
Format such as singles or doubles, for the battle

Don't worry about me not noticing the play coins, the site notifys me of such things, I just need some more information:
Format such as singles or doubles, for the battle

K Well Id Like A Single Battle 6v6 level 50 all :cat: If Thts Ok And Umm The Battle Can Be Once Ur Ready I Just Sended My Coins :p

Last edited:
I would like to challange u , reply if u can
Plus how do the coins

Plus how do the coins

To transfer coins you go to the top right of the page, go into the play coins tab, then on that page the top left should have transfer play coins underneath the bank tab.

Also I MAY not be free tonight idk it's a bit of a unknown thing atm, but if not tonight or tomorrow, then my Friday/your Thursday should be a good time for battles unless something pops up, when I was last on the net was bad hence why I left real early from when i said i would, but because the problem only appears in my midnight section of the time now I should be find as long as I battle before my midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back