Closed Club Nintendo Game Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
172 for kid icarus uprising

@BReppert74 Just tagging you to notify you that I got your PM and your gold number has been added.
172 for kid icarus uprising
Which number? You need to provide screenshot proof of your gold status at Club Nintendo for an additional number.

@BReppert74 Just tagging you to notify you that I got your PM and your gold number has been added.

Which number? You need to provide screenshot proof of your gold status at Club Nintendo for an additional number.
how do i screen shot?

how do i screen shot?
i do have gold but i do not know how to show
;/

by the way 172

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a button on your keyboard called "Print Screen" press it when you have you club Nintendo gole membership visible. Then go in paint paste it and save it as a file. Then post it here.

Ok Lets try this again ...I did post in others besides Nooklings ...
My two numbers are 24 and 30 as my gold number

untitled.jpg

Reactions: Marc
Ok, I read this over, a lot, and I think I get it. I choose 611 Good luck guys and thanks Marc!
EDIT: 1-215, I didn't see that. Then, uhh 206

Last edited:
Ok, I read this over, a lot, and I think I get it. I choose #611. Good luck guys and thanks Marc!
You do not meet the first requirement yet =/

I pick 88

You do not meet the first requirement =/
I have 10 posts and i choose new super mario bros 3ds #48

I have 10 posts and i choose new super mario bros 3ds #48
10 posts that count towards post count in the previous 7 days before choosing a number.

12 Shall be my lucky number for sticker star but I hope for WAY to much in life

Do i have to post 10 posts marc:headphone:right now

Do i have to post 10 posts marc:headphone:right now
20 now =/ (that counts towards post count)

This seems fun, I would like number 95.

Everytime I read "giveaway" in something, my brain use to sing: "give it away, give it away, give it away now...", but it's a nice song! LOL

40!!!

Back