Closed Club Nintendo Game Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Hey I'm new! #68! I would like kid icarus uprising please! Also could you tell me how to hold giveaways and contests. Thanks.

:(:(:(:(Im confused:(:(:(:(

You choose a number and later a number will be randomly drawn and somebody will win a free game.

I choose 29 please let me get paper mario sticker star! I'm wishing on all the stars in the sky please let me get it! My parents are having money problems and they can't get it for me please for my cat Tigger sorry I cant show her but my cat furgus looks like this

Attachments

• wall-st-fat-cat.jpg
    wall-st-fat-cat.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 2
not gonna enter but man marc, your probably the most genorous dude on here :woot:

Reactions: Marc
Hey I'm new! #68! I would like kid icarus uprising please! Also could you tell me how to hold giveaways and contests. Thanks.
Please read the first post =/
:(:(:(:(Im confused:(:(:(:(
What do you need help with?

Edit: I just read your second post. Please read the first message of this thread.

You choose a number and later a number will be randomly drawn and somebody will win a free game.

and what should I do first?

There is a list of requirements in the original post.

Reactions: ✍MaskSmash✌
I'll just continue generating numbers until it picks a number someone chose.
Just a question. Say that I won for whatever reason, would you send me an email or message with a code for a download of the game, or would you send a physical copy?

Does anybody read the rules O>O ok I admit I got confused on the whole posting amount but he states its a code O.O!
(Club Nintendo gives codes)
As you're all probably aware by now, Club Nintendo is closing and they have dozens of rewards available for North America region 3DS and Wii U owners. I have 700 coins under my Club Nintendo account and I've decided to have a giveaway. The winner will be able to choose the game of their choice.

And Good luck to all who entered! :cat:

Reactions: SomePokemonGuy
ok thanks! I assumed that it was a code but I wasn't so sure.

Nes Remix, 147

and 76

Just a question. Say that I won for whatever reason, would you send me an email or message with a code for a download of the game, or would you send a physical copy?
I'll send you a private message.

There is a button on your keyboard called "Print Screen" press it when you have you club Nintendo gole membership visible. Then go in paint paste it and save it as a file. Then post it here.
thx

mark what do i do noone will adopt me. Can i still join?:(

srry wrote mark not marc my mistake

Gold Status.jpg

For my gold number, I'd pick 143 if it's still available, @Marc :D

PS: I really love Professor Layton series :rolleyes::giggle:

Reactions: Marc
Back