Closed Club Nintendo Game Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Do I need do be adopted by someone in the contest? That part confused me a bit.
None, any member who meets the requirements from the adopt-a-newbie thread is fine.
I'll adopt him

I thought I was already adopted. I'm just confusing myself and making this more complicated then it has to be. :banghead:
After I'm adopted do I have to give you my number and game again?

I'll adopt him
Send Spinner a PM about it.
I thought I was already adopted. I'm just confusing myself and making this more complicated then it has to be. :banghead:
After I'm adopted do I have to give you my number and game again?
Yeah, after you meet the post requirement.

Do I qualify? I could have sworn someone adopted me! How can you tell if someone adopted me?

Do I qualify? I could have sworn someone adopted me! How can you tell if someone adopted me?
You should see your username in this thread. You also need to make at least 10 posts that count towards post count in the past 7 days before choosing your number. In my first post has a link to a list of forums that count.

i'll chooose...... number 208

@Marc could you please verify if I'm able to participate? There's too many rules and I don't know how to verify some of them.

I'll prepare a print of my elite status on the club, btw. Sorry for being dumb .-.

@Marc can you tell me when i can join this.I still have to do 14 posts right?

@Marc could you please verify if I'm able to participate? There's too many rules and I don't know how to verify some of them.

I'll prepare a print of my elite status on the club, btw. Sorry for being dumb .-.
You're good to go but you can't choose a 2nd number because you're platinum. The additional number is for gold status users.
@Marc can you tell me when i can join this.I still have to do 14 posts right?
You need at least 20 posts that count towards post count in the previous 7 days before choosing a number.
i'll chooose...... number 208
Please read the first post.

Thanks @Marc :) (just wondering how do you know my elite status '-')

Then I'll choose 108 for the win! \o/

Thanks @Marc :) (just wondering how do you know my elite status '-')
You did say you'll take a printscreen of your elite status :p The number has been added.

Reactions: Barmont
I'll choose number...246

I'll choose number...246
"You must choose a number from 1 to 215."

I'll pick 4 and 211(gold number) And if I win I'd want New Super Mario Bros. 2

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 4
"You must choose a number from 1 to 215."
number 124.
and is it ok if i choose a wii virtual console game?

number 124.
and is it ok if i choose a wii virtual console game?
Yeah, it's fine.

Ok i'll choose mario kart 64

116 is my number if i may.and im a platinum member on club nintendo but ill get the proof ater

Back