Closed Club Nintendo Game Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My club nintendo name is Isaac14391 and I would guess the number 94.

For most blog posts.. I'd like #1 as my second # \o/

I pick #136

wow this is still going O.O

wow this is still going O.O
Yeah. I'm waiting for the Platinum rewards to be revealed so the winner can have a better say on what to get.

Oh ok I Understand now but that means this contest will be going till april ?

Oh ok I Understand now but that means this contest will be going till april ?
It depends. I think Nintendo will reveal them some time in March so most likely a couple of days after that occurs.

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I say 89!

Ok then 52

Reactions: Marc
Hey Marc I finally reached Gold Status! so my Gold number it will be 119! :sneaky:dfdsfsdgsdg.png

Obviously I'm not participating, but I'm curious; if someone had gold or platinum on two accounts, would they get extra numbers?

Obviously I'm not participating, but I'm curious; if someone had gold or platinum on two accounts, would they get extra numbers?
Naturally I'd expect them to only submit a screenshot of the gold status account and not mention the platinum one.

Cans i has number 200? pwease? thank you for the contest :D

Hello thanks for this giveaway
I'll just continue generating numbers until it picks a number someone chose.
I will choose number 198

I will choose number 198
Please read the first post, :panda:

I will choose number 198

Vfor those who can't jump to page one click V
Requirements to participate :
  • You MUST have posted at least 10 posts in forums that count towards post count at the 3DS Pedia forum in the previous 7 days before choosing your number(s). List of forums that count towards post count.
  • If your name shows up in ANY of the following lists, you can choose TWO numbers :
  • If you have GOLD status at Club Nintendo, you can choose an additional number. Please leave a screenshot as proof, clearly specify the extra number as your gold number and make sure to have your 3DS Pedia account's profile name displayed in the browser's tab so that I can confirm it's you. If your "gold number" was chosen as the winning number and you've acquired Platinum status, the number will be void.
  • If your account has permanent warnings or has been restricted, you cannot participate in this giveaway.
  • New members who sign up for an account AFTER February 6th, 2015 MUST have been adopted by another member of this community to participate. If you're confused, ask a question please.
  • If you have been selected as the winner but you're inactive, the prize will NOT be kept for YOU and the number generating will continue to find another winner. Some exceptions will be made, however. For example, if a notice has been made on your profile mentioning that you will be away for a while because of real life issues (take note that this is just an example), then the prize may be held for you depending on the reason.
  • Your 3DS friend code and profile should be filled out with acceptable details (eg. nothing like "blah").
  • You must own a North America region 3DS.

do i qualify?

Back