Closed Club Nintendo Game Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
LETS DO THIS! FAVORITE NUMBER TIME!!!!

LETS DO THIS! FAVORITE NUMBER TIME!!!!
You're not even close to passing the first requirement so you'll have to make double the posts requirement now, sorry =/

I'll pick #12, @Marc! You are too nice for these giveaways (including your past giveaways!) Thank you so much!

This looks like fun, read the whole thing, and now... I really wanna get Kid Icarus: Uprising, cuz I'm already getting Donkey Kondo Country Returns: 3D. I am in the most blog posts as of now (4 at the very bottom :facepalm:) , so I choose 122 and 89 as my numbers!
Also, do we get another number if we are platinum? Just curios :3

I'm pretty sure I qualify:
So 7 for my first number

Here's proof of GOLD Status: http://i.imgur.com/V5biHCN.png
116 as my second number.

And the game I would like is Star Fox 64 3D

I choose the number 59 please :) if i win kid icaruis uprising pls

Last edited:
Number #9 Thank You so much for doing this giveaway. :)

Ill go with number 77, may the odds be in MY favor! lol good luck guys

Number #9 Thank You so much for doing this giveaway. :)
Unfortunately, you don't pass the first requirement plus you're unable to use Play Coins :(
Ill go with number 77, may the odds be in MY favor! lol good luck guys
You don't pass the first requirement, so you'll have to get double the post requirement =/

Hi Marc, I think I qulify for this contest. I am also a gold member at clubnintendo and here is the proof for that. So I will take number 7 as my first one and 121 as my second one. Please let me know if there is something missing. In touch
Esteban

Attachments

• clubnintendo.jpg
    clubnintendo.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi Marc, I think I qulify for this contest. I am also a gold member at clubnintendo and here is the proof for that. So I will take number 7 as my first one and 121 as my second one. Please let me know if there is something missing. In touch
Esteban
7 has already been taken. Also, which number would you like your gold number to be?

7 has already been taken. Also, which number would you like your gold number to be?
My girlfriend just realized that I wrote number 7 when it was already taken. Sorry, instead of that I will take number 14 and my gold number will be 121, could it be alright? Regards

My girlfriend just realized that I wrote number 7 when it was already taken. Sorry, instead of that I will take number 14 and my gold number will be 121, could it be alright? Regards
That's fine and I've added you to the list.

Reactions: EstebanTill2
  • If your account has permanent warnings or has been restricted, you cannot participate in this giveaway.
No way you didn't add this rule just for me lmaooooooo

Uh, which places count towards your post count again?

Uh, which places count towards your post count again?
Any forum in the following categories (suggestions forum in the first category as well):
  • Nintendo video games
  • Other things Nintendo
  • 3DS Pedia Playground (except for RP)
  • 3DS Pedia Town (except for Fun and Games)

Reactions: ZeroBlast, Mikaya and 3391
i'm barely scraping through in the "Most Likes" xP EDIT: NVM, i'm sorry ;-;

aww nuts i was hoping to particiopoate so i could hopefully win AS if it is on CN if not then SSB4

aww nuts i was hoping to particiopoate so i could hopefully win AS if it is on CN if not then SSB4
Niether of them are.

Back