Closed Club Nintendo Game Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I choose 25

Funny thing, I actually have EXACTLY 10 posts not counting ones in Nookling Junction :p I'll take number 3.14159265... oh, wait, decimals are probably not allowed... I'll pick number 31, the first two numbers of pi :D
EDIT: actually I have 19 non-Nookling Junction posts... so much for that... oh well :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I made 10 new posts! :D

I'll choose the number 3. :D

I'm a gold member but I have no way of posting a screenshot. :cry: What a sad day.

Thank you for hosting such a fabulous giveaway! ^o^

I'm past 10 posts in the last 7 days I'm pretty sure and I'm in the Most Likes section ^^

So I'll choose...

42 and 104!

Thank you Marc for doing this giveaway, you're awesome ^^

I Choose 21... yes 21. Also, regarding the gold number, must you be only at gold rank, or can you also be at platinum?

I Choose 21... yes 21. Also, regarding the gold number, must you be only at gold rank, or can you also be at platinum?
Only for gold users =/ (to give them a better chance since they're not getting to choose from the platinum rewards later).

Btw you still need to pass the first requirement >.<

Oh,er,do I qualify to enter? I think I met the requirements,but I'm not sure,so I'm not entering yet.

Oh,er,do I qualify to enter? I think I met the requirements,but I'm not sure,so I'm not entering yet.
You're good to go.

Really? :eek: OK! Uh,my number is 20,but...since I'm a gold member,needing 45 more till platinum, do I get to pick another number?

I choose 23 I hope I read this right!

Really? :eek: OK! Uh,my number is 20,but...since I'm a gold member,needing 45 more till platinum, do I get to pick another number?
You'll need to provide a screenshot as proof. If you do reach Platinum and your gold number was chosen, it'll be void and I'll be asking for proof that can't be faked to make sure that you're still gold.

Gotcha! :) I'll see if I can get one then!

Here it is! :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-07-14-25-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-07-14-25-56.png
    157 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like 177

Gotcha! :) I'll see if I can get one then!

Here it is! :D
Alright, what's your gold number?
I'd like 177
You don't pass the first requirement yet ;-;

I want to participate if is possible I pick number 21. Thanks for doing this and good luck everybody ( although I never win).

I want to participate if is possible I pick number 21. Thanks for doing this and good luck everybody ( although I never win).
You also did not pass the first requirement =/ Now you need to do double .-.

My gold number is 167!

Can I leave a screenshot of my gold status in club Nintendo here?

I did the requirements this time, i want the Paper Mario: Super Star and my number hoping i can make something happen will be the # 41 :)

Back