Closed Club Nintendo Game Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
You need 10 posts that count towards post count in the last 7 days.
And how do I check that

And how do I check that
Go into your profile, then click on the Postings tab. Check the posts against this list:
Any forum in the following categories [counts towards post count]:
  • Nintendo video games
  • Other things Nintendo
  • 3DS Pedia Playground (except for RP)
  • 3DS Pedia Town (except for Fun and Games)

@Marc my number would 81 for Super Mario 3D Land

Wow, thanks @Marc for doing this :) . Guess I will go with #12 and Kid Iricus: Uprising :D

Ps: I checked and I have 14 posts this week. So, guessing I am eligible?

Is it possible to choose multiple items if the total is 700 coins or less?

Do i need to have a gold account to choose a gold number, or will a platinum account also work? (In case it does here is some proof http://puu.sh/fE1en/e11390e800.png)

Anyway here is my numbers:
Regular number: 136
"Gold" number: 170

My game choice would be Game & Wario!

Do i need to have a gold account to choose a gold number, or will a platinum account also work? (In case it does here is some proof http://puu.sh/fE1en/e11390e800.png)

Only Gold for the Gold number, as far as I know.

Alright , consider just my regular number then...

So, am I up? :p
Not yet. You need 20 posts in the past 7 days now :(
169 For Kid Iccarus Uprising

View attachment 3388 and 185
You don't have 10 posts yet. Now you have to make 20 posts in the last 7 days.
Dunno if I'm qualified though. Don't remember how many posts I made in the previous 7 days lol Anyways, If I were qualified I'd choose 53 for Star Fox 64 lol
Check your recent posts to see if you qualify first and then confirm :p

You don't pass the first requirement yet =/
Is it possible to choose multiple items if the total is 700 coins or less?
Just one (can be a 700 coin item for example).

Reactions: 18
Hello I need to know how to check my post because I think I have 6?

Hello I need to know how to check my post because I think I have 6?
Go into your profile, then click on the Postings tab. Check the posts' sections against this list:
  • Nintendo video games
  • Other things Nintendo
  • 3DS Pedia Playground (except for RP)
  • 3DS Pedia Town (except for Fun and Games)
These above ones contribute to post count.

Thank you I check and I have 10 post I will get my numbers after I check my club nintendo account

I think now I'm able to participate :rolleyes:, I choose number 19!
And I have a question how long will be this giveaway available to participate? because in a couple of weeks I'm going to get Gold member on club nintendo because I'm waiting for a game I bought on amazon and at the moment I receive it I will register it to get gold (probably in two weeks), and my question is... when I get Gold Member and if this is still open, can I choose my Gold number?

I think now I'm able to participate :rolleyes:, I choose number 19!
And I have a question how long will be this giveaway available to participate? because in a couple of weeks I'm going to get Gold member on club nintendo because I'm waiting for a game I bought on amazon and at the moment I receive it I will register it to get gold (probably in two weeks), and my question is... when I get Gold Member and if this is still open, can I choose my Gold number?
I think you'll have enough time and yes.

Reactions: GeanRossi
file:///C:/Users/venkat%20vallamkonda/Pictures/samsung%20galaxy/Official%20Nintendo%20Rewards%20Program%20_%20Club%20Nintendo.htm Here is my proof. My number is 33 and it is Donkey kong country returns 3d. Highlight the area where the coins are shown and the number and Platinum sign should be visible.

file:///C:/Users/venkat%20vallamkonda/Pictures/samsung%20galaxy/Official%20Nintendo%20Rewards%20Program%20_%20Club%20Nintendo.htm Here is my proof. My number is 33 and it is Donkey kong country returns 3d. Highlight the area where the coins are shown and the number and Platinum sign should be visible.
You need to attach the file here. Just drag and drop the image to the editor and it'll upload.

How long will this go for

do I qualify? if I do I pick 87

Back