Giveaway Completely Random Giveaway

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine.

Reactions: Rileyhall and AricAttack
Probably in about a day or two. I want to give everyone a chance to enter.

@TIGER2- OK, didn't really understand the plot, but that was a really good submission! Also, only one day left until this closes! Act now before this is over!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kawaki and AricAttack
OK, so this is not the next giveaway I had planned. (It's still coming, though, so don't worry!) This giveaway is for a beta key for a game called 5 Minutes Rage. I recently got an email from my friend, and it had 3 of these keys. So, I though I'd give them away here, since I have no need for the other two! (I might even giveaway the third too!) There are going to be three contests, one for each key. Anyone can participate in this giveaway, (even admins!) so let's kick things off with the first contest! The first contest will be..... FUNNY INTERNET MEMES!! If you think you can show me the funniest meme ever, you'll win this Beta Key for 5 Minutes Rage! All normal contestants get 1 entry, however, Level 18+ and sponsors get two entries. Good luck, and may the best meme win!
So here's this one

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
So here's this one
He’s doing anime kisses now instead of the Internet memes

He’s doing anime kisses now instead of the Internet memes
Anime kisses?

@Rileyhall- Good submission! I quite enjoyed that!

All right! I've looked over all the entries, and the winner of the second part of the contest is... Rileyhall! Congrats! I'll send you your code in a PM! Thanks to everyone who entered, and kept watch for the final part of the contest!

All right! Now the moment you've all been waiting for... Time to announce the third and final contest! The third contest is going to be pretty interesting, since it's the final one. The contest is... Actually, what's the fun in telling you? How about you earn the info? To enter the contest, you must pay 10 pc to see the contest with the BB code you see below. Once you pay, you will be able to see the contest and then know what to do to enter. So, good luck!

[CHARGE=10]The contest is... Show me the catchiest song you can find! Whoever can do this will win the final 5 Minutes Rage Beta Steam Key![/CHARGE]

Do I show it via pm or on here

@AricAttack- I would prefer you doing a PM with me, otherwise people will figure out the contest without having to pay. Please delete your post, then PM it to me. Thanks!

@AricAttack- I would prefer you doing a PM with me, otherwise people will figure out the contest without having to pay. Please delete your post, then PM it to me. Thanks!
Alright sorry but thanks for telling me

No problem! Sorry if I sounded harsh. Just wanted to let you know! :)

No problem! Sorry if I sounded harsh. Just wanted to let you know! :)
It’s fine but nice giveaway idea :)

It’s fine but nice giveaway idea :)
Thank you so much! Glad you like these giveaways! I hope to see you at as many of them as possible! Again, thank you for the compliment! Appreciate it!

Reactions: AricAttack
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back