Coronavirus Discussion

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
So right now the US is dominating with the number of confirmed cases and deaths :panda:

So right now the US is dominating with the number of confirmed cases and deaths :panda:
For now, I have a feeling Russia might overtake the US in the coming weeks...

Okay here's the thing. There are still people who don't think it's real. There are people still living in densely populated areas, and there is still travelling going on even with-in a state(s) that people are doing voluntarily. Not everyone is wearing masks and there is a limited supply of certain things making some people take multiple trips (I'm pretty sure) to various grocery stores. It also helps that it's very contagious. I haven't seen anybody with it round here but who knows.

Reactions: beytrod, Mizunil and SmugWolff
Definitely a chaotic time, I never would've thought that it would come to majority of places and become such a big thing.
I do like being able to stay inside and have more free time, but at the same I can't wait for when this ends later down the line.
I hope that all the people affected hopefully get better. Also, for anybody still working outside, whats it like?

Reactions: SmugWolff
The coronavirus is pretty serious. And wat bugs me the most is that a lot of ppl arent taking it seriously. where i live in the U.S., masks were mandatory, and quarantine as well, but ppl were out with no masks on. That was really frustarting, cuz they were putting their lives and families and others at risk, all cuz they dont want to follow rules! Tbh, im mostly at home anyways, so quarantine wasnt that hard for me. Recently tho, my family just started a church, and we rented a school. then the virus happened, and we had to change everything to online, it was hard for our ppl who attended our services, and hard for my family to. Another thing that bugs me is that a lot of churches are not caring, saying that they will be fine, and that they are practicing their faith that God will keep them safe, and i do believe that God will keep us safe, but really, we need to do our part as well. really, that puts a bad name on us belivers cuz as believers we need to listen to authority as well, especially wen something as serious as this is happening.

Reactions: SmugWolff
I've been hearing about a new covid19 vaccine that looks promising. Anyone heard about it yet?

I've been hearing about a new covid19 vaccine that looks promising. Anyone heard about it yet?
i literrally just heard bout it yesterday on the radio, they said its about 90% effective!

Reactions: AricAttack
Back