Virtual Console Could Super Mario Sunshine 2/HD Hit The Wii U?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date

Should Super Mario Sunshine 2/HD Go Out to the Wii U?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omg that would be the best thing in the world ^_^. Nintendo needs to make this happen right now! But the bad news if it's a hd remake then it would be like $49.99 just like wind waker hd :(

I would like to play Super Mario Sunshine, due I never had the chance to play it.
I would like an HD remake if it has a better camera and at least more content >.>

I would like to play Super Mario Sunshine, due I never had the chance to play it.
I would like an HD remake if it has a better camera and at least more content >.>

Lol, why'd you vote NOOOO!!! :confused:

Lol, why'd you vote NOOOO!!! :confused:
I voted "Im good with either 1+2 or hd", I don't know why it also says like I voted NOOOO!!! >.<

I'd really kill every single person who'd suggest an hd remake if an hd remake comes out, because having to go through all that annoying (but fun) work is just irritating, i mean the only reason why the windwaker probably got a remake was because already had sequels on the ds

On the other hand, i would love a sunshine 2 on wii u/"new 3ds"
I want to see something new in hd, not same old boring thing
I want to see what nintendo could come up with and if they had the same gamecube game developing skills like they did back then

Yeah, i think it could, as they remade Wind Waker HD.
Either this or a Super Mario Galaxy 3 would be an awesome E3 reveal next year, but as i havent even bought 3D World yet, i think im fine even if they dont announce any new mario.

I have a feeling Super Mario Sunshine and Majora's Mask are the next two remakes Nintendo is making. Unfortunately nothing's confirmed till Nintendo announces so let's hope.

I dunno, I've never played either of them, and I'm not a Zelda fan, so I think they should make Galaxy 3 or something

I think that if we would get a a Sunshine remake/sequel,it would be on the 3DS,or even on the New 3DS,since we got most of the previous main Mario games before ported to handhelds,like SNES to Game Boy Advance,and 64 to DS,in which cases I can mention the Super Mario World 1/2 for the GBA and Super Mario 64 DS.Either way,I would really like to finally play this one,be it a sequel or a HD/3D remake.

I think they wouldn't make a sequel to that game, specially because I have heard recently that there are some developers working on another mario 3d game. Besides, I would prefer to see another mario galaxy on the wii u rather than a sunshine 2. This is just my opinion, I got to love mario galaxy 1 and 2 on the wii.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
I think they wouldn't make a sequel to that game, specially because I have heard recently that there are some developers working on another mario 3d game. Besides, I would prefer to see another mario galaxy on the wii u rather than a sunshine 2. This is just my opinion, I got to love mario galaxy 1 and 2 on the wii.

Ehhh maybe it could happen but idk about that. I mean, Mario Galaxy was kinda a replacement for Mario Sunshine if you think about it.
NAH, mario galaxy was a lot better. Let us see a mario galaxy 3

I could totally see Sunshine HD this summer to help sell units, announced at E3 (but then again I assume the entire Mario team work on just one main game at a time, so they can just reserve the big game this year for Animal Crossing, maybe). Possibly not if they're doing an original game, which I'd rather they are.

It would be really neat, since I have yet to play sunshine. Many People have reccomended it, but since I don`t own a gamecube, I haven`t found a way to play it yet. And Gamecube games on the Wii U eShop would be great thing, because they could add games like sunshine, double dash and smash Melee.

Yup ^-^
This game was really a fantastic one and I'm sure that if it ever did come out for the Wii U it would be one of the best things that ever happened because I've played the game once and it was fantastic :D Though I can hardly say it might happen because it has been quite a while and I think Nintendo has other plans in the making :/

NAH! I want mario galaxy 3, it is far bette an more magical than sunshine. Seriously. Sunshine really was horrible. Galaxy was long. Have you played galaxy 2? It is one awesome game. I want a galaxy 3 badle. I guess a hd remake is fine but I want a new mario galaxy 3 game, I know it will be great

NAH! I want mario galaxy 3, it is far bette an more magical than sunshine. Seriously. Sunshine really was horrible. Galaxy was long. Have you played galaxy 2? It is one awesome game. I want a galaxy 3 badle. I guess a hd remake is fine but I want a new mario galaxy 3 game, I know it will be great

Personally, I think Sunshine might have been shorter because the Gamecube was not as powerful as the Wii. I think, if they were to remake/sequel Super Mario Sunshine, I think they would make it much longer, or if a remake, they would add at least a few new features, or fix up the storyline a bit (If anything was wrong with it). I would love to see a sequel/remake of Sunshine for the Wii U or Nintendo's next console.

Personally, I think Sunshine might have been shorter because the Gamecube was not as powerful as the Wii. I think, if they were to remake/sequel Super Mario Sunshine, I think they would make it much longer, or if a remake, they would add at least a few new features, or fix up the storyline a bit (If anything was wrong with it). I would love to see a sequel/remake of Sunshine for the Wii U or Nintendo's next console.
But mario galaxy 3 was more fun, more lasting, and had some pretty good graphics. Also, gameplay matters here. Mario galaxy was breathtaking, tons of twists, epic cutscenes, and fun gameplay. Sunshine really did not do that, It was a fun game but galaxy and 64 are better. I think sunshine should be on a 3ds and an hd remake for the wii u. Also, same for a galaxy 3. There can be new things added and some awesome graphics. Lets wait till e3...

I agree. A galaxy game would be better for the wii u

Aye, a HD remake would make me happy, a second one wouldn't be as awesome. I feel as if its aged to much that it shouldn't be touched again in making a second one, that ruin the game.

BRAIN-RUSH. What if there was a DLC in Splatoon where Mario came in with his water-pack filled with ink and played in online battles? O-MEH GOODNESS!

Back