Virtual Console Could Super Mario Sunshine 2/HD Hit The Wii U?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date

Should Super Mario Sunshine 2/HD Go Out to the Wii U?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But mario galaxy 3 was more fun, more lasting, and had some pretty good graphics. Also, gameplay matters here. Mario galaxy was breathtaking, tons of twists, epic cutscenes, and fun gameplay. Sunshine really did not do that, It was a fun game but galaxy and 64 are better. I think sunshine should be on a 3ds and an hd remake for the wii u. Also, same for a galaxy 3. There can be new things added and some awesome graphics. Lets wait till e3...

WHAT?! The beautiful classic Mario Sunshine was horrible?! And 'Mario Galaxy' is better? That is a disgrace to Nintendo! I wanna go cry so bad, cause, that isn't true :(. May God open your eyes so you can see the truth, Mario Sunshine A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER!

But mario galaxy 3 was more fun, more lasting, and had some pretty good graphics. Also, gameplay matters here. Mario galaxy was breathtaking, tons of twists, epic cutscenes, and fun gameplay. Sunshine really did not do that, It was a fun game but galaxy and 64 are better. I think sunshine should be on a 3ds and an hd remake for the wii u. Also, same for a galaxy 3. There can be new things added and some awesome graphics. Lets wait till e3...

Lol, yep, going through levels in 'space' to collect stars was 'breathtaking', and had so many 'twist' then Mario with a water-pack where you protect a huge resort from a weird goop that a Silver Mario and Bowser Jr. Are spreading, that was just too plain, I agree (JKJKJK).

WHAT?! The beautiful classic Mario Sunshine was horrible?! And 'Mario Galaxy' is better? That is a disgrace to Nintendo! I wanna go cry so bad, cause, that isn't true :(. May God open your eyes so you can see the truth, Mario Sunshine A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER!
No sunshine was good but galaxy was better

Aye, a HD remake would make me happy, a second one wouldn't be as awesome. I feel as if its aged to much that it shouldn't be touched again in making a second one, that ruin the game.

BRAIN-RUSH. What if there was a DLC in Splatoon where Mario came in with his water-pack filled with ink and played in online battles? O-MEH GOODNESS!
Truce. Mario galaxy 3 and sunshine hd remake

Truce. Mario galaxy 3 and sunshine hd remake
Mmkay, ;3, opinions eye. I think Mario Galaxy was fun, but I enjoy Sunshine.

Mmkay, ;3, opinions eye. I think Mario Galaxy was fun, but I enjoy Sunshine.
Personal opinion, people like diffrent things. I liked galaxy becaus eof the variety and awesome platforming. I liked super mario 3d world better but a 3d world 2 will not happen because 3d world offered 12 worlds with each level being unique and new. Here is my list of favorites:
1.Super mario 3d world
2 .Super mario galaxy 2
3. Super mario galaxy
4. Super mario 64 ds
5. Super mario 3d land
6. Super mario sunshine
7. Super mario 64

Back