Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed it >.<'

Waiting for the contest to end like...
man-staring-at-computer.jpg

Reactions: Gary Johnson, Mikaya, Derplink_:3 and 1 other person
Reactions: ESP
Aren't we all my good man:rotfl::pompus:
I want the day to go by fast so I can get the results.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
I want the day to go by fast so I can get the results.
Same but I guess a few more minutes and the clock hits 12 here in Cali :D

This is Atom Kirby. He can shrink himself and enemies down to the size of an atom to defeat viruses and bad cells in a body, or just fit through gaps. As shown, once Atom Kirby defeats an enemy he can shrink them to his size and turn them into a 'shield' of sorts. The three rings represents how many enemies can fit in the barrier. Each enemy shields you from one hit before disappearing from the loop. Helpful in boss battles.
I hope I wasn't too late! All these different time zones are confusing...heheheh...thanks again Derplink! Such a great help. If I can I will refund those points to you when I get more! I can't wait to see who wins! Good Luck!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 423 and Derplink_:3
This is Atom Kirby. He can shrink himself and enemies down to the size of an atom to defeat viruses and bad cells in a body, or just fit through gaps. As shown, once Atom Kirby defeats an enemy he can shrink them to his size and turn them into a 'shield' of sorts. The three rings represents how many enemies can fit in the barrier. Each enemy shields you from one hit before disappearing from the loop. Helpful in boss battles.
I hope I wasn't too late! All these different time zones are confusing...heheheh...thanks again Derplink! Such a great help. If I can I will refund those points to you when I get more! I can't wait to see who wins! Good Luck!View attachment 11245
You should send your Play Coins to N in 10 minutes (I think it's 10 minutes left), just click the amount of coins he has and type in 2, also that drawing looks awesome! :D Just use the spoiler code (which is found next to the two arrow symbol thingies :3)

You should send your Play Coins to N in 10 minutes (I think it's 10 minutes left), just click the amount of coins he has and type in 2, also that drawing looks awesome! :D Just use the spoiler code (which is found next to the two arrow symbol thingies :3)
Also it's fine Cheese ^^ You don't have to pay me back, think of it as a welcome gift of sorts :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much!
Also it's fine Cheese ^^ You don't have to pay me back, think of it as a welcome gift of sorts :D
:)

Did that work? I think I made it a spoiler...

Last edited by a moderator:
Did that work? I think I made it a spoiler...
Nah, but I'm sure @N has no problem with that :)

Nah, but I'm sure @N has no problem with that :)
Ok, I might try again. :)

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake
Good luck, and may the Poyo be with you :rotfl::p
Yes. May the Poyo be be with you. And the Lonks. Can't forget the Lonks. POYOOOOOO!

Yes. May the Poyo be be with you. And the Lonks. Can't forget the Lonks. POYOOOOOO!
Lololololololololol :rotfl::D

Reactions: Alpha Alien and CheeseFlavouredCake
You were on time! I'll add you to the list, and from this post on, anyone else that wishes to participate must enter, pay, and submit by 12:00 Midnight Pedia Time!

So if you still want to join...GET TO WORK!

Reactions: Alpha Alien
  1. My submission is Rainbow kirby, not to do with Hypernova Kirby. If you press B, Right B, Up B, or any other thing a power-up can do. It'll do a random attack, spreading from a Parasol attack to a Hammer attack to anything else. It stays after you press a button though (I DON'T KNOW WHY THE ONE IS UP THERE). Here.
    d0tQCzZ.jpg
    ALSO LATEST ENTRY EVER

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake
  1. My submission is Rainbow kirby, not to do with Hypernova Kirby. If you press B, Right B, Up B, or any other thing a power-up can do. It'll do a random attack, spreading from a Parasol attack to a Hammer attack to anything else. It stays after you press a button though (I DON'T KNOW WHY THE ONE IS UP THERE). Here.
    d0tQCzZ.jpg
    ALSO LATEST ENTRY EVER
Nice time sniping skill you got there ;)
I'll add you to the list!

Poyo

Okay everyone entries for the contest have been CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who particpated, winners will be announced within the next 24 hours :3

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake and Derplink_:3
Okay everyone entries for the contest have been CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who particpated, winners will be announced within the next 24 hours :3
Darn it >.< Oh well now I gotta wait much longer than what I anticipated :rotfl: (You should get @Spinnerweb to help with judging, he's an awesome judge and not to mention a great friend;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back