Closed Create a Kirby Copy Ability!

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not readable on mobile)
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:confused::p:p:p:confused::D:D:D:D:D:confused:;););):confused::confused::giggle::giggle::giggle::confused::love::love::love::confused:
:confused::p:confused::confused::confused::D:confused::D:confused::D:confused:;):confused:;):confused::confused::confused::giggle::confused::confused::confused::love::confused::confused:
:confused::p:p:p:confused::D:confused::D:confused::D:confused:;):confused:;):confused::confused::confused::giggle::confused::confused::confused::love::confused::confused:
:confused::p:confused::confused::confused::D:confused::D:confused::D:confused:;):confused:;):confused::confused::confused::giggle::confused::confused::confused::love::confused::confused:
:confused::p:p:p:confused::D:confused::confused::confused::D:confused:;););):confused::giggle::giggle::giggle::confused::confused::love::love::love::confused:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

KIRBY
\(^o^)/

Based on the Kirby Adventure Kirby :p

He Holds the Mighty Emoji Wand!

Uq4syjR.png
Oh my god that must've taken FOREVER to make >.>

Oh my god that must've taken FOREVER to make >.>
Nah, only like 45 minutes. :p

Why did I get a notification saying you quoted my post?

N originally did. :p

I did bc I thought you didn't pay at first but then I rechecked and saw you did.
So sorry >.<

I'm in! Sending play coins now!

I may sound dumb, but how to I put something in a spoiler tag?

Last edited by a moderator:
I may sound dumb, but how to I put something in a spoiler tag?
(SPOILER=][/SPOILER)
replace the end parenthesis with brackets, I only put those so it wouldn't put another spoiler in here

Reactions: Mikaya
(SPOILER=][/SPOILER)
replace the end parenthesis with brackets, I only put those so it wouldn't put another spoiler in here
Thanks

(SPOILER=][/SPOILER)
I'm doing what you told me to, but it's not working.

I'm doing what you told me to, but it's not working.
The code will transform into a spoiler after you post

The code will transform into a spoiler after you post
I've made several posts, and none of them said spoiler.

Try this instead, you see the little typed out paper button on the bar above the typing space? Click on that then go on spoiler!

Try this instead, you see the little typed out paper button on the bar above the typing space? Click on that then go on spoiler!
Okay, thanks

Here is my entry........MUMMY KIRBY

MS27vx6.jpg

I'm sorry, it just didn't want to work.

I'm sorry, it just didn't want to work.
It's fine
Was there not an option to put the full image in the post? That could've been put in the spoiler if so..

View attachment 11192 . Here is my entry.......MUMMY KIRBY!!!!!!!
Now if you could please, Edit your post, highlight the picture, and click on the "Spoiler" option

Since Jacob is having trouble, I have edited his post to put his entry within a Spoiler tag (uploaded image via Imgur).

Reactions: 3905
Since Jacob is having trouble, I have edited his post to put his entry within a Spoiler tag (uploaded image via Imgur).
Thanks. I don't know why it didn't want to work for me.

Reactions: Mikaya
For now i'll enter and i'll have my drawing done when I get from school

Payed the PC!
And here's Kirby!
.SpoilerTarget" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; font-family: Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 21px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(255, 255, 255) rgb(221, 221, 235) rgb(179, 179, 189); border-radius: 7px; box-shadow: rgb(200, 200, 210) 0px 1px 4px 0px; text-shadow: transparent 0px 0px 0px, white 0px -1px 2px; outline: none; cursor: pointer; height: 23px; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png") 50% 0% repeat-x rgb(220, 220, 235);">Spoiler
It gives you a random food healing item when used.One time use only. @@Evelyn no offense if you think this is too similar to yours xP

For now i'll enter and i'll have my drawing done when I get from school

Payed the PC!
And here's Kirby!
.SpoilerTarget" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; font-family: Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 21px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(255, 255, 255) rgb(221, 221, 235) rgb(179, 179, 189); border-radius: 7px; box-shadow: rgb(200, 200, 210) 0px 1px 4px 0px; text-shadow: transparent 0px 0px 0px, white 0px -1px 2px; outline: none; cursor: pointer; height: 23px; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png") 50% 0% repeat-x rgb(220, 220, 235);">Spoiler
It gives you a random food healing item when used.One time use only. @@Evelyn no offense if you think this is too similar to yours xP
  1. I didn't get the 2 PC if you sent any
  2. I can't see your pic ._.

2 more days. The anticipation is metaphorically killing me.

Reactions: ThePartyPixel
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back