Fantasy Life Creators Divine Orb Checklist!Checklist!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I'm making this thread for everyone who wants to know every possible Divine orb effect in Fantasy Life,I HATE every site that list "every effect" for the Orbs and have effects that WON'T come or don't have proof of them! I'm posting every effect as I see them! I will play it and ONLY post the effects that turn up and the rarity of it,I won't do assumptions such as: All status effects + 10.I'll post what actually pops up,unless you hacked the game,know all the effects and variables and exactly how it works DON'T post anything from assumption. I only want to have the real effects here so I can have a reference page

I wanted to post pictures too,but my tablet died.As soon as I can I WILL have pictures too with this!

Swords

I already made every sword with elemetal effects...

Swords

10-7-2015
I already made every sword with elemetal effects..

I'm trying to make double effects Example: Special Skill Damage+ Special Skill Damage +, the game doesn't want to give you Double effects But I've did it with clothes WITHOUT appliques,I'll show every Divine Orb effect for swords:

Skill Groth ++
S. Skill rat++e (w/o armour)
Battle EXP rate+
S.Skill Charge Rate +25%
Vitality 6 (I finally got the result I wanted for the sword after this it cycled back around)
Strength 6
Attack +15
Attack +10
Focus +6 (I got this on the Almaajik sword,it cycles back to attack+10 afterwards)
Critical ++
Critical +++
HP orb drop rate +
Critical rate +
Skill Growth +
Stregnth +4
Dosh drop rate+
Focus +10 (What want for the other sword,I assume theres 10+ for every stat,I wanta be sure)
Item drop rate +
Dexterity +4
Dosh drop rate ++
Vitalty +10 (What I wanted for the Captain's Sword,I See it went up from 6 to 10 But rarely..)
(I can't keep going now,but I will make the rest of this tomorrow.I would edit this but I'm using a Wii U tablet and it can barely load the page.I WILL FINISH THIS THOUGH)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...wXxUzrlMtG3_z471g1t9yOFjFdnjBgNsB_di81KchdKXc

Swords

10-7-2015

I'm trying to make double effects Example: Special Skill Damage+ Special Skill Damage +, the game doesn't want to give you Double effects But I've did it with clothes WITHOUT appliques,I'll show every Divine Orb effect for swords:

Skill Groth ++
Battle EXP rate+
S.Skill Charge Rate +25%
Vitality 6 (I finally got the result I wanted for the sword after this it cycled back around)
Strength 6
Attack +15
Attack +10
Focus +6 (I got this on the Almaajik sword,it cycles back to attack+10 afterwards)
Critical ++
Critical +++
HP orb drop rate +
Critical rate +
Skill Growth +
Stregnth +4
Dosh drop rate+
Focus +10 (What want for the other sword,I assume theres 10+ for every stat,I wanta be sure)
Item drop rate +
Dexterity +4
Dosh drop rate ++
Vitalty +10 (What I wanted for the Captain's Sword,I See it went up from 6 to 15 But rarely..)
Dexterity +10
Friendship Growth Rate +
Focus +6
Luck+4
Attack+20(This is RARE,it goes up:2,4,6,10,15,20.I think it's higher than Attackstone+)
Creator Mode Time+
S.Skill charge rate+ 10%
Luck+2 (got attack+20 again,the game IS avoiding HP +)
Dexterity+6(I tried getting HP+30 on the Paladin's Sword,I'll try later,Almost finished list)

10-11-2015 This is the lastday I'll try to do this

10-7-2015

Skill Groth ++
Battle EXP rate+
S.Skill Charge Rate +25%
Strength 6
Attack +15
Attack +10
Critical ++
Critical +++
HP orb drop rate +
Critical rate +
Skill Growth +
Stregnth +4
Dosh drop rate+
Item drop rate +
Dexterity +4
Dosh drop rate ++
Vitalty +10 (What I wanted for the Captain's Sword,I See it went up from 6 to 15 But rarely..)
Dexterity +10
Friendship Growth Rate +
Focus +6
Luck+4
Attack+20(This is RARE,it goes up:2,4,6,10,15,20.I think it's higher than Attackstone+)
Creator Mode Time+
S.Skill charge rate+ 10%
Luck+2 (got attack+20 again,the game IS avoiding HP +)
Dexterity+6
HP Orb Drop rate ++(Is this like critical rate?Can it go to 3+? It's incredibly rare,took 3 days)
This is the LAST sword
I tried to make a Relic Sword with Battle EXP+ and Joyuese with Critical Rate+++
but the game doesn't want to give me either effect,so I got Relic sword wth critical rate+ and Joyuese with Battle EXP +

Greatsword/Claymore
10-11-2015

I made every sword with elemental effects,I think Greatswords are the (have the same effect for them)same as Swords,I'm going to list all of them to be sure
S.Skill Rate +(w/o armour)
Focus +10
Attack+15
Critical Rate+++(!!!I got the effect on my 4th try for,This is easier so far than Swords!!!!)
Focus +6
Creator Mode Time++
Vitality +10(effects are cycling through these 6....)
Critical Rate+
Friendship Growth Rate+
Critical Rate ++
Vitality+6
Focus+4
Creator Mode Time+
That's all I can do now,I'll see if what effects show tomorrow,if they different tomorrow than tonight or they're all the same as the effects already shown here.

Greatsword/Claymore
10-11-2015

I made every sword with elemental effects,I think Greatswords are the (have the same effect for them)same as Swords,I'm going to list all of them to be sure
S.Skill Rate +(w/o armour)
Focus +10
Attack+15
Critical Rate+++(!!!I got the effect on my 4th try for,This is easier so far than Swords!!!!)
Focus +6
Creator Mode Time++
Vitality +10(effects are cycling through these 6....)
Critical Rate+
Friendship Growth Rate+
Critical Rate ++
Vitality+6
Focus+4
Creator Mode Time+
I'm going to try one more time,I think most of these are like the sword effects.I keep seeing the ones already listed:I keep seeing the ones above appear over and over,if nothing happens I'll try another.(I'll try a Claymore and see what comes if I don't try to create 2 effects)
Stregnth+6 (I'll try making a Demonic Void and Berserker's Rage try to get 2 effects later)
Dexterity +6(cycled back to Friendship growth rate)
S.Skill Charge Rate×25%(cycled back)
Strength+10
HP Orb Drop Rate++
Luck+4
Skill Growth+
Dexterity+4(I was trying to get Demonic Void S.Skill Charge Rate×25% but it stopped it..)
Dosh Drop Rate+(I'm tryng to get Berserker's Rage with SP+++ I haven't saw the effect yet)
Vitality+2
Strength+2
Attack+10
Dexterity+2
Attack+5
I have to stop,I'll try again tomorrow.I tried to get SP+++ With Berserker's Rage but I assume the Greatwords/Claymores are like Swords,I didn't see every effect.So far they all look like the ones with swords,I don't see SP+++.I don't think I can get SP+++ SP+++

Knives/Daggers

I'm trying to see all effects for knives,I assume they all like the swords effects except,S.Skill Rate+,Creator Mode Time+,S.Skill Charge Rate.But I have to see....

Critical Rate++(I'm trying to get Acient Dagger Battle EXP+ or Skill Growth++)
Attack+10
Focus+10
Skill Growth++(I actually got this on my 4th try it seems easy like the Greatswords/Claymores)
May Poison Enemy(This is the only difference between Swords,Clayores and Knives)
Focus +4
Basics Stats+5(I didn't see this in either swords,other sites say this exist.I NEVER saw this)
Intelligence+10
HP Orb Drop Rate+(It already cycled through focus+4 and May poison enemy)
Max HP +30(I wanted this on the Paladin Sword!!!)
Vitality+10
Critical Rate++++(RARE!!!! This NEVER showed in anything!!! I'm still trying for Battle EXP)
Skill Growth+
Attack+20
I have to stop now,I'm going to try tomorrow to finish this,hopefully I see the rest of the effects,The game still doesn't want me to get 2 effect Example:May poison enemy May poison enemy

Knives/Daggers

I'm trying to see all effects for knives,I assume they all like the swords effects except,S.Skill Rate+,Creator Mode Time+,S.Skill Charge Rate.But I have to see....

Critical Rate++(I'm trying to get Acient Dagger Battle EXP+ or Skill Growth++)
Attack+10
Focus+10
Skill Growth++(I actually got this on my 4th try it seems easy like the Greatswords/Claymores)
May Poison Enemy(This is the only difference between Swords,Clayores and Knives)
Focus +4
Basics Stats+5(I didn't see this in either swords,other sites say this exist.I NEVER saw this)
Intelligence+10
HP Orb Drop Rate+(It already cycled through focus+4 and May poison enemy)
Max HP +30(I wanted this on the Paladin Sword!!!)
Vitality+10
Critical Rate++++(RARE!!!! This NEVER showed in anything!!! I'm still trying for Battle EXP)
Skill Growth+
Attack+20
10-18-2015 I didn't get to 'til now,I will finish this.I assume as I said is right and it's OK to assume that the stats can go up from 2 to 30 and all ffects stay except the replacement May poison and may paralyze
SP Recovery speed+
Attack+15
Vitality+4(Cycled to this after,this is almost the complete,I want May poison Denomic Dagger)
Critical Rate +++
Luck+10
Creator Mode Time++(Creator Mode Time!? There's NO life that you can use this with this!!)
Luck+4
Strength+4
Friendship Growth Rate+
Critical Rate +
Creator Mode Time+
Max HP+20 (
Skill Growth++(cycle right after, I got Attack+15 3 times:IN A ROW!!!)
Battle EXP Rate+(I wanted this for the Ancient Dagger!)
SP Revovery Speed +++(I wanted this for Berserker's Rage! I didn't see it in Claymores..)
Intelligence+4(Got Battle EXP Rate+ 3 times in a ROW!)
Dexterity+4
Dosh Drop Rate++
I have to stop,I wanted May poison ,may paralyze(and later on)I endup streaching for critical rate+ but had to get Dosh Drop++ It was easy until I tried for stronger knives

Armour
I'm going to make all armour pieces and list all the effects,I'm going to list all under different sections here,this is going to be short,I assuming all effects for every piece's similiar.

Helmets/Caps
MAX HP+10

Strength+4
Magic Defense+5
Defense+10
Vitality+4(Cycled to Defense +10 the effects seem like the weapons effects)
Luck+4
Focus+4

Magic Defense+10(I'll end this soon:there's no special effect for helmets...)
Intelligence+4(I assume it COULD be the same but I Couldn't get this as much as others)
Luck+2
Intelligence+2
Friendship Growth Rate+
I have to stop,all the effects seem basic stats,I want to get Poison,Stun and Sleep Resistance but I don't see them,it might be safe to assume that other effects are RARE but I only saw one of them,It could be possible to make all Creator Time,S.Skill Rate or Frienship Growth Armour,But I have to see....

Last edited:
Armour
I'm going to make all armour pieces and list all the effects,I'm going to list all under different sections here,this is going to be short,I assuming all effects for every piece's similiar.

Helmets/Caps
MAX HP+10

Strength+4
Magic Defense+5
Defense+10
Luck+4
Focus+4

Intelligence+4(I assume it COULD be the same but I Couldn't get this as much as others)
Luck+2
Intelligence+2
Friendship Growth Rate+ 10-22-2015
I'm doing Jerkin,Cuirass,Brigadine and armour,I assume they may all have the same effects so I will do this fast,and go to tools,Every effect that isn't shown is only if it's already was typed/put in,there's wouldn't be any reason and what I typed will be proved right

Dexterity+4
MAX HP +20(it cylced to the helmet effects before this:I'll go to Gloves soon)
Intelligence+4
Magic Defense+15
Item Drop Rate+
Intelligence+6
Strength+2
SP Recovery Speed++(I didn't think THIS would be here! Maybe ALL armour's are alike)
Defense+5
Dexterity+6
Dosh Drop Rate+

Armour

Helmets/Caps
MAX HP+10

Strength+4
Magic Defense+5
Defense+10
Luck+4
Focus+4

Luck+2
Intelligence+2
I'm doing Jerkin,Cuirass,Brigadine and armour,I assume they may all have the same effects so I will do this fast,and go to tools,Every effect that isn't shown is only if it's already was typed/put in,there's wouldn't be any reason and what I typed will be proved right

Dexterity+4
Intelligence+4
Magic Defense+15
Item Drop Rate+
Intelligence+6
Strength+2
SP Recovery Speed++(I didn't think THIS would be here! Maybe ALL armour's are alike)
Defense+5
Dexterity+6
Dosh Drop Rate+
HP Orb Drop+
Dosh Drop Rate++
Item Drop Rate+( this is Rare,I only seen this twice:for head and torso and I tried for all)
I'm going to do the rest of the armour if something new comes I'll show,if nothing else happens it'll prove all armour have the exact same effects

Gauntlets/Gloves/Handguards

Armour

Helmets/Caps
MAX HP+10

Strength+4
Magic Defense+5
Defense+10
Luck+4
Focus+4

Luck+2
Intelligence+2

Dexterity+4
Intelligence+4
Magic Defense+15
Item Drop Rate+
Intelligence+6
Strength+2
Defense+5
Dexterity+6
Dosh Drop Rate+
HP Orb Drop+
Dosh Drop Rate++
Item Drop Rate+( this is Rare,I only seen this twice:for head and torso and I tried for all)
I'm going to do the rest of the armour if something new comes I'll show,if nothing else happens it'll prove all armour have the exact same effects

Gauntlets/Gloves/Handguards
HP Orb Drop Rate++

Leggings/Bottoms/Leg guards/Guard
Stun Ammunity(RARE!!!! this came after 7 days trying to see this,I thought it wasn't here
)
Stun Resistance
Poison ammunity(RARE!!!!! Stun Immunity came twice afore this)

Boots/Tabi

Shields
Guard Rate++(The only new effect for shields,I assume it goes up as other effects)
Defense+15
I didn't see anymore effects for shields,all armour seems exactly like Weapons with the exceptance of Ammunity,Guard Rate and effects that are rare for weapons show more than the others,I'll do tools next and try to find all effects for them.

Tools

10-27-2015
I'm going to see if my assumptions right,I'll make every tool.If the effects are the same I'll make the list show every effect for tools instead of indidually
I want to see the effects of all the items first,I'll list all item effects then the Orb effects
(The items are for the Pickaxe)

Tools

10-27-2015
I'm going to see if my assumptions right,I'll make every tool.If the effects are the same I'll make the list show every effect for tools instead of indidually
I want to see the effects of all the items first,I'll list all item effects then the Orb effects
(The items are for the Pickaxe)

Darkstone Special Desposit Damage++
Divinestone Sweetspot Strike Power ++
Giantscale Charged Attack Power++
Gianthorn Special Desposit Damage+
Dragonshard Special Desposit Damage +
Fossil Shard Special Desposit Damage+(!!!? Why these are the same!!?thier wastes of time)
Evil Shard S.Skill Rate ++

Hammer
Dexterity+2
Special Skill Orb effect +
Crafting EXP+
Tool Power +15
Higher Quality Rate +20%(I wanted this for Flame Hammer,it seems easy like the others first)
Strength+2
Crafting EXP++
Higher Quality Rate+30%
Luck+1

Focus+2(Acient Stone + effect is:Higher Quality Rate+30%,I want to see if it can be higher...)
Higher Quality Rate+15%(it cycled to Dexterity+2 if no new effect show,I'll go to Pickaxe)
I have to see the effects for pickaxes,I'm assuming all tools have the same effects(the effects with some are like the Divine effects)if they are,I won't show them,proving my theory/point/assumption right

Pixaxe
Tool Power +10(I want Sweet Spot Area +++ Mole Pickaxe,I'll see if the effect show)
Gathering EXP Rate+(Cycled thrice...)
Max Sweet Strike Spots+
Sweet Spot Strike Power+
Focus+2
Tool Power+20
Tool Power5+
Sweet Spot Area++
Vitality+2
Strength+1

Needle
Luck+2(I was trying for a while,it cycled alot...Tools also have lower effects for them)
Dexterity+1
Fryingpan
Focus+1
Vitalty+1

All the effects for Blacksmithing seem the same for weapons and armour with only exceptions,Critical Rate,Immunity,Battle EXP and the tools's Higher Quality Rate,Tool Power,Sweet Spot Strikes,Sweet Spot Areas and Crafting and Gathering EXP,I have to see the effects for other Weapon and Tool and Clothes.

10-29-2015
I'm going to do every Wand and bow show all effects,I won't show effects that already show for the other

Wands
S.Skill Rate+(w/o armour)
Critical Rate++
Critical Rate+
HP Orb Drop Rate+(Cycled to Critical Rate++ after...)
SP-Recovery Speed++(All effects seem like the Sword and Claymore)
Intelligence+4 (I wanted Intelligence+20 Mooncrest Wand,but I have to see if it's shows here)
Dosh Drop Rate+
Critical Rate+++
Intelligence+10
Focus+6(I wanted Focus+20,cycled back to S.Skill Rate(w/o armour)
Intelligence+6
Luck+4(I wanted this for the Star Wand)
Max HP+30
Magick Attack+15
Magic Attack+10
Focus+4
Magic Attack+5
Item Drop Rate+
Skill Growth+(Cycled to Dosh Drop Rate...)
Dosh Drop Rate++
HP Drop Rate++(I wanted this for The Bon Bon Wand,but mistaken to got DoshDrop Rate+)
Friendship Rate+
S.Skill Charge Rate+10%
Creator Mode Time+(I'm trying to get Special Skill Damage+ Wand Of Dawn,)
Creator Mode Time++(Special Skill Damage doesn't show for any weapon effect....)
Intelligence+2
SP Recovery Speed+++(I want Intelligence+30 Wand Of Dawn,this is like Esmerelda's)

Bows
Dexterity+4
Strength+4(most bows don't have effects I can't make Power effect,except for Forest Bow
)
S.Skill Charge Rate+25%
Attack+15
Battle EXP Rate+(I wanted this for Wyvern Bow)

This is all effect I saw in this,I didn't see Special Skill Damage in any weapon,the only difference from the Wands and other weapons are appearence/show rating for S.Skill Charge, Magic Attack and SP Recovery Rate.I'll see all Tool effects next.

I'll show all tools effects,I assume they are as other tools were,I'll show them alll,I'll first show all the items effects
(The effects are for the Fishing Rods)

Giant Claws Strike Damage
Giant Tail Line Guage Recovery+++
Giant Scale Charged-Attack Power++
Forest Lordfish Moss All Fish Damage+
Subterranean Scales All Fish Damage+
Dark Scales All Fish Damage+(Both have this!!!!? Waste of time getting this also)
Celestial Scales S.Skill Rate++
Icy Scales All Fish Damage+(DragonScab,Fossil ,Forest,Dark and Ice Tuna waste of time)
Sword Fish Fin Giant Fish Chance
Volcanic Fin All Fish Damage(Dark Forest Ice and Volcanic are Waste,if this is a orb affect..)
Golden Fin Giant Fish Chance+++
Otherwordly Fin All Fish Damage++
Divine Fish Moss Line Resistance++
Antenna Lantern All Fish Damage+(Waste of time,I need for later in the checklist)

Fishing Rod
All Fish Damage+
Fish Less Likely To Anger(Hope this show,appears later)

Tool Power+15
Freshwater-Fish Damage+
Tool Power+10(Same as others,I assume all effects are the same)
Rare-Fish Rate+(Fishing Rods have special effects,specific for the tool.)
Gathering EXP Rate+
Sea Fish Damage+(Wanted this for the Whirlpool Rod)
I have to stop today,tomorrow I'll finish this and do Alchemy

I'll show all tools effects,I assume they are as other tools were,I'll show them alll,I'll first show all the items effects
(The effects are for the Fishing Rods)

Giant Claws Strike Damage
Giant Tail Line Guage Recovery+++
Forest Lordfish Moss All Fish Damage+
Subterranean Scales All Fish Damage+
Dark Scales All Fish Damage+(Both have this!!!!? Waste of time getting this also)
Celestial Scales S.Skill Rate++
Icy Scales All Fish Damage+(DragonScab,Fossil ,Forest,Dark and Ice Tuna waste of time)
Sword Fish Fin Giant Fish Chance
Volcanic Fin All Fish Damage(Dark Forest Ice and Volcanic are Waste,if this is a orb affect..)
Golden Fin Giant Fish Chance+++
Otherwordly Fin All Fish Damage++
Divine Fish Moss Line Resistance++
Antenna Lantern All Fish Damage+(Waste of time,I need for later in the checklist)

(The effects are for Axes)
Giant Tree Nuts Special Tree Damage+
Giant Fang Special Tree Damage+(Elderwood Tree and Wraiths are wastes of time too!!!!!)
Celestial Leaf S.Skill Rate++
Otherwordly Leaf S.Skill Rate++(The Celestial tree and those Gargoyles are wastes of timeD:)
Goddess Bead Special Tree Damage+++
Yggdrasil Branch Sweet Spot Strike Power++

Fishing Rod
All Fish Damage+
Fish Less Likely To Anger(Hope this show,appears later)

Tool Power+15
Freshwater-Fish Damage+
Tool Power+10(Same as others,I assume all effects are the same)
Rare-Fish Rate+(Fishing Rods have special effects,specific for the tool.)
Gathering EXP Rate+
Sea Fish Damage+(Wanted this for the Whirlpool Rod)
Intelligence+2
Dexterity+2
S.Skill Rate Rod+
Line Guage Recovery+(If this is like other tools I want to see Rare Fish Rate+++)
Skill Growth +(Cycled)
Rare Fish Rate+(I got this after 3 or 4 tries ...I assume they're +++ but I never saw it here)

Axe
Sweet Spot Area+
Tool Power+20
Sweet Spot Area++
Strength+1(I'll stop doing this soon...it cycled back to Sweet Spot Area++)
Charged-Attack Power++(Tool Power+15 cycled twice in a row before...)
Skill Growth++
Rare Drops +
Strength+2

Saws
Luck+2
Special Skill Orb Effect+
Higher Quality Rate+10%(I wanted Higher Quality 30% Solar Saw)
I have saw all the effects for Carpentry (that are special to it)I assume they are like other tools,but haven't seen all effects. I'll look at Alchemy next

Flask
I'll find all the effects but I assume they're like all tools...

Skill Growth++
Tool Power+10(cycled twice,waste of time.The list later might help this...)

Accesories
Magick Attack+15

Flask
I'll find all the effects but I assume they're like all tools...

Skill Growth++
Tool Power+10(cycled twice,waste of time.The result list later might help this...)

Accesories
Magick Attack+15 11-2-2015
Max HP +20
Friendship Rate+
Poison Resistance
Stun Immunity
S.Skill Charge Rate+25%
Magic Attack+5
Critical Rate+(This is the same as Armour)
Defense+10
Dexterity+2
Creator Mode Time+
Focus+2
Luck+2
Defense+15
Focus+6
Critical Rate++(I'm trying to get Vitalty+20 Aqua Ring)
Strength+6
Vitalty+2
Luck+6
Magic Attack+10
Focus+4(Magic Attack+10 cycled twice after this effect)
Intelligence+4(I want Intelligence+20 Amethyst Ring)
Dexterity+6
Vitality+6

I'm going to go to Tailoring:Every effect here is the same as Armour,I'm going to do
the clothes but I assume it might be like the others.I want to make sure first...I think Resistance,S.Skill Charge,Critical Rate and immunity doesn't come in tailoring.

Back