Fantasy Life Creators Divine Orb Checklist!Checklist!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Tops and Bottoms
I'll show all effects for the clothes,I'll show every one and the possible effects.If I don't show it ,it might not exist I'll also show every effect I wanted for the top or bottom I make with a effect,I already memorized all applique effects so I won't show it,I'll only show every effect from orbs.

Defense+10
Friendship+

Last edited:
Tops and Bottoms
I'll show all effects for the clothes,I'll show every one and the possible effects.If I don't show it ,it might not exist I'll also show every effect I wanted for the top or bottom I make with a effect,I already memorized all applique effects so I won't show it,I'll only show every effect from orbs.

Defense+10
Friendship+
Magic Defense+10
Sleep Resistance(hmmmmm Surprised this is for this,I expected it,but this is the 1st time I saw it here)

Last edited:
Tops and Bottoms

Defense+10
Friendship+
Magic Defense+10
Sleep Resistance(Surprised this is for this,I expected it,but this is the 1st time I saw it here)

Dosh Drop Rate+(I got this as soon as I though of it!!!!! on the 1st try!!!!!)
Dexterity+4
Vitality+4
Defense+10
Poison Resistance
Defense+5
Stun Resistance
Focus+4
Intelligence+4
HP Orb Drop Rate++
Luck+4
Strength+4
Friendship Growth Rate+
Magic Defense+5
Focus+4
Intelligence+6
Magic Defense+10

Tops and Bottoms

Defense+10
Friendship+
Magic Defense+10
Sleep Resistance(Surprised this is for this,I expected it,but this is the 1st time I saw it here)

Dexterity+4
Vitality+4
Defense+10
Poison Resistance
Defense+5
Stun Resistance
Focus+4
Intelligence+4
HP Orb Drop Rate++
Luck+4
Strength+4
Friendship Growth Rate+
Magic Defense+5
Focus+4
Intelligence+6
Magic Defense+10
Luck+6(I wanted to make Twin-TailJackets and HighlandTops with many effects but it cycles)
Dexeterity+6(I thought the effects would go to 20,but it cycles after days.I'll do twice effects)
Dosh Drop Rate++(If I don't see 20 effect,I'll go to Gloves and Shoes)
Strength+6
Intelligence+2
Magic Defense+15
Strength+2
Max HP+20
Focus+6
Item Drop Rate+(RARE,got this after many hours,I wanted Woodland Jacket+20
I'm going to do Other next,if there's any new/different/extra effect I'll show them here

Tops and Bottoms

Defense+10
Friendship+
Magic Defense+10

Dexterity+4
Vitality+4
Defense+10
Poison Resistance
Defense+5
Stun Resistance
Focus+4
Intelligence+4
HP Orb Drop Rate++
Luck+4
Strength+4
Friendship Growth Rate+
Magic Defense+5
Focus+4
Intelligence+6
Magic Defense+10
Luck+6(I wanted to make Twin-TailJackets and HighlandTops with many effects but it cycles)
Dexeterity+6(I thought the effects would go to 20,but it cycles after days.I'll do twice effects)
Dosh Drop Rate++(If I don't see 20 effect,I'll go to Gloves and Shoes)
Strength+6
Intelligence+2
Magic Defense+15
Strength+2
Max HP+20
Focus+6
Item Drop Rate+(RARE,got this after many hours,I wanted Woodland Jacket+20
I'm going to do Other next,if there's any new/different/extra effect I'll show them here
11-7-2015
Max HP+10
Focus+2
Dexterity+2
Strength+2
Intelligence+2(Cycled to Defense+ twice,I'm going to stop this list soon)
Luck+2
Dosh Drop Rate++(theres nothing new except,lower stats.Probably more + maybe...)
This is Every effect for Tailoring,I haven't shown accesories,but I'll show ONE MORE for Alchemy and Tailoring.

ACCESSORIES
Defense+10
Vitality+6
Magic Defense+10
Attack+15
Intelligence+6(All the effects seem like the others effects,if one more comes I'm ending this)
All The effects for every crafting life is here,if you find more PLEASE show it here,at the exact time you found it,if it's not here it doesn't exist or each Fantasy Life has different random/variables.This is all of them,I'll do a checklist to show everything in one list.

Last edited:
Back