Debate It!Skyward Sword Graphics or Wind Waker HD Graphics?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
do you like Skyward Sword Graphics better or Wind Waker HD graphics better?
Now the reason i picked the HD version instead of the original gamecube version for Wind Waker is because the hd version looks better obviously because it was remastered in HD.Now Skyward Sword graphics and Wind Waker graphics look very similar (Only in HD) but i would have to say Skyward Sword.
Only because I loved how they mixed the look of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker into Skyward Sword.
sure it doesn't look really cartoony like Wind Waker but what's amazing is that somehow Nintendo made the enemies look realistic in a cartoon-kinda way.
What do you guys think?
Title Screen Logos and some Gameplay
View attachment 8937 View attachment 8938
View attachment 8939 View attachment 8940
As amazing as Wind Waker HD was, i would say Skyward sword has prettier graphics, as the colors are kind of like water colors with out having as many solid colors as Wind Waker HD. As cute as Toon Link is, Adult Link in Skyward Sword looks much better rendered with those graphics. And i must agree that the enemies look quite real in Skyward Sword. Wind Waker does have its high points, like the ocean's palette and all, but Skyward Sword is the most aesthetically pleasing in graphics.

I'm more of a fan of the Wind Waker HD graphics more. It stands out to me more for some reason. I like the Skyward Sword graphics as well, but they don't leave me in awe as much as the WWHD grapics do. I dunno, the cartoonish art style mixed in with the HD graphics creates a fantastic look, how I see it.

do you like Skyward Sword Graphics better or Wind Waker HD graphics better?
Now the reason i picked the HD version instead of the original gamecube version for Wind Waker is because the hd version looks better obviously because it was remastered in HD.Now Skyward Sword graphics and Wind Waker graphics look very similar (Only in HD) but i would have to say Skyward Sword.
Only because I loved how they mixed the look of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker into Skyward Sword.
sure it doesn't look really cartoony like Wind Waker but what's amazing is that somehow Nintendo made the enemies look realistic in a cartoon-kinda way.
What do you guys think?
Title Screen Logos and some Gameplay
View attachment 8937 View attachment 8938
View attachment 8939 View attachment 8940
i like the skyward sword art stlye but wind waker has a better art stlye with lots of particles effects.

Wind Waker by more than a mile. Seriously, how is this even a choice?

Even the GCN WW looks better, SS's models are absolutely hideous, even if some effects were true glory. I'd rather have either of the extremes in realistic (TP) or Stylized (WW) than the mix SS took.

why is this even a question? of course wind waker HD has better graphics (it's in the name) I don't know what it is but the toon art style is my favorite one in the series. also...WHO IN THE WORLD WOULDN'T LIKE A REMAKE WHAT INTRODUCES SELFIES?
zlCfzRIjxwsP5DbV7c

As much as I would love to see an HD remake of Skyward Sword, I would have to go with Wind Waker for this one. The graphics, even though the wii is far less powerful, just do not hold up as well today as the Wind Waker HD. Despite all this, I still think Skyward Sword has a good art style, jus not as good as Wind Waker.

Back