Demo vs Full Game MH4U

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
Wow. I don't really care about the keyboard chat since it's really annoying, but the voice chat is interesting.
And were all monsters (including little ones) synchronized or not ?
They were loaded on each system separately like in 4U, but if somebody killed one, you would see one on your screen die (also like 4U), I've actually seen a few ghost kelbis because of that. And the keyboard chat wasn't that bad, because the GamePad screen is bigger and so were the keys so it's easier to type on it.

They were loaded on each system separately like in 4U, but if somebody killed one, you would see one on your screen die (also like 4U), I've actually seen a few ghost kelbis because of that. And the keyboard chat wasn't that bad, because the GamePad screen is bigger and so were the keys so it's easier to type on it.
Oh, but you are talking about the Wii U version. Does the 3DS version also have keyboard and voice chat during missions ?

Oh, but you are talking about the Wii U version. Does the 3DS version also have keyboard and voice chat during missions ?
3DS didn't have online

3DS didn't have online
o.o
Glad I waited for 4U instead of buying 3U then.

And so we come back to what I said, they can't afford to do much more than what we currently have on the 3DS since it's only a 3DS with sometimes stupid slow WiFi and a stupid annoying keyboard, and not a Wii U with a stable connection where you can support voice chat and allow people to use a convenient keyboard.

o.o
Glad I waited for 4U instead of buying 3U then.

And so we come back to what I said, they can't afford to do much more than what we currently have on the 3DS since it's only a 3DS with sometimes stupid slow WiFi and a stupid annoying keyboard, and not a Wii U with a stable connection where you can support voice chat and allow people to use a convenient keyboard.
Voice Chat still coulda been implemented, though. The mic is there, but nobody seems to use it :/

Voice Chat still coulda been implemented, though. The mic is there, but nobody seems to use it :/
No. Voice chat means a lot of data to send through the internet. That's why I mentionned the "sometimes stupid slow WiFi". You can't suppose everyone using a 3DS has a reliable connection (which is more of an acceptable assumption on the Wii U).

No. Voice chat means a lot of data to send through the internet. That's why I mentionned the "sometimes stupid slow WiFi". You can't suppose everyone using a 3DS has a reliable connection (which is more of an acceptable assumption on the Wii U).
I know, but they could make it an option to turn it off (like in 3U)

The difference? The earth and the sun. Yes, truly I say too you, the earth and sun! A full game is always going to be better. Do you want three monsters, or a bunch...? 50+, 60+ A MILLION PLUS! ITS SO MUCH BETTER!

The difference? The earth and the sun. Yes, truly I say too you, the earth and sun! A full game is always going to be better. Do you want three monsters, or a bunch...? 50+, 60+ A MILLION PLUS! ITS SO MUCH BETTER!
I agree with MH4U, but it's not the case for all demos. Smash's demo was a very good preview of what the game would be like. It was just missing characters.

I agree with MH4U, but it's not the case for all demos. Smash's demo was a very good preview of what the game would be like. It was just missing characters.

Aye, I don't think I know a game with a better demo! Though Smash had a good one, it had no online, one map, and four characters, it wasn't as good as the full version. But, games can have some good demos. MH3U had a good one, Smash had a good one, MH4U had a good one, Iron Fall had a decent one, there's tons of good demos, none live up too the full version.

I liked the demo, very polished. And my god, the more vibrant colors just really puts MH3U to shame, plus the game now have bloom effects (on cutscenes), so it looks fantastic, low-res textures aside of course.

to put it simply: the demo is good, but nowhere near the full game. if you thought 3U was good, please go into a room away from the public eye while you're mind blows up (fnaf 3 reference!)

Back