Desolate Coasts Gym

• Thread starter FirstSerpent
  • Start date
Can I challenge this gym? PC paid.

I challenge you!

I challenge you!
Can I challenge this gym? PC paid.
I'll be online after I get back home. So I can accept your challenges then. :)
Also, I'd like to remind @pokemon pro that PCs must be payed for each individual challenge.

Reactions: Acemaster
I'll be online after I get back home. So I can accept your challenges then. :)
Also, I'd like to remind @pokemon pro that PCs must be payed for each individual challenge.
Shoot us a PM or something when you are home. I'll be on all day :p

Not home at the moment. I'll tell you when I can get online. :)
OK. :) But, I want to ask a question, is it allowed to battle multiple gyms on the same day given that there are no rematches?

OK. :) But, I want to ask a question, is it allowed to battle multiple gyms on the same day given that there are no rematches?
It should be, yes. You're allowed one challenge per gym a day, nothing's been said about challenging many gyms in one day. Back, by the way. I'll be online now. :)

Dangit. My whole team but 2 Pokemon are ubers, so I can't challenge ANY gyms unless you're willing to alter the rules to let me challenge you. :cry::cry::cry: Plus, my home field is triples, and I hate singles, so I would probably lose. Still, I want to challenge you; I just want to use my ubers team.

EDIT: I will pay 9pc to challenge with my Ubers team on a Triples field. All other rules apply.

Dangit. My whole team but 2 Pokemon are ubers, so I can't challenge ANY gyms unless you're willing to alter the rules to let me challenge you. :cry::cry::cry: Plus, my home field is triples, and I hate singles, so I would probably lose. Still, I want to challenge you; I just want to use my ubers team.

EDIT: I will pay 9pc to challenge with my Ubers team on a Triples field. All other rules apply.
Sorry, I won't bend the rules. No exceptions. Try to make an OU team of you want yo challenge me. :)

Wow, took me hundreds of hours to find the appropriate Pokemon for my Ubers team. Okay, guess I will have to do that. But, won't be hard, since my team was OU at one time. I have LOTS of non-Ubers Pokemon that I could assemble a team with, and 4 I can list off the top of my head. The only problem will be EV training and possibly IV breeding.

Wow, took me hundreds of hours to find the appropriate Pokemon for my Ubers team. Okay, guess I will have to do that. But, won't be hard, since my team was OU at one time. I have LOTS of non-Ubers Pokemon that I could assemble a team with, and 4 I can list off the top of my head. The only problem will be EV training and possibly IV breeding.
There are a couple of breeding and EV training services for a few play coins. Look around in the Nookling junction of you need help. ^^

i challenge you

i challenge you
Note that every challenge requires you to pay 3PCs. Make a few posts, then get back to me. ^^

There are a couple of breeding and EV training services for a few play coins. Look around in the Nookling junction of you need help. ^^
Yes, I knew that. I just have the theology of, "If you want it done right, do it yourself." So, naturally, I do ALL my breeding and training myself.

Yes, I knew that. I just have the theology of, "If you want it done right, do it yourself." So, naturally, I do ALL my breeding and training myself.
Good luck with that then.
But I don't see how asking for help is ever a bad thing.

But I don't see how asking for help is ever a bad thing.
It isn't. I just prefer to do things myself.

I will challenge you I am ready any moment adding your FC

I will challenge you I am ready any moment adding your FC
I'll be online in a few hours. :)

Back