Desolate Coasts Gym

• Thread starter FirstSerpent
  • Start date
kk msg me when you can :)

Can I challenge you but using Hoenn caught pokemon or is it too much of a stretch?

I challenge you to a battle! Hoenn pokemons are okay right?I use alpha sapphire to fight against people in xand y.

Challenging the gym!! PC paid, my fc is 5258-1440-4789, I've added both of yours. Tell me when you can battle

Wont have my 3ds for two weeks from monday... Can we battle today? Ill be online for the rest of the night

Still waiting for my gym battle, it's been 2 days

Still waiting for my gym battle, it's been 2 days
@FirstSerpent , Ill get my ds back in two weeks, please postpone the battle if you cant battle today

I've been waiting before all of you

Hold on, I've been really caught up in a lot of stuff IRL this week, but I'll be free for the next few hours. >.<
FC: 2079-8755-6680 (this differs from the one in my sig so keep in mind to add the right one.)
I'll be online on Pokemon, But PM me with your IGN when you're ready to battle, and send over the entrance fee.
IGN: Xaafy
Can I challenge you but using Hoenn caught pokemon or is it too much of a stretch?
I challenge you to a battle! Hoenn pokemons are okay right?I use alpha sapphire to fight against people in xand y.
As long as they have the blue pentagon and aren't in the banlist (see to my rules.) they're fine. :)
I have ORAS so Megas aren't a problem.
Wont have my 3ds for two weeks from monday... Can we battle today? Ill be online for the rest of the night
I already have your FC added so just let me know when you're ready.
If not, I can refund the PCs and wait until you get your DS back. :rotfl:

Last edited:
Hold on, I've been really caught up in a lot of stuff IRL this week, but I'll be free for the next few hours. >.<
FC: 2079-8755-6680 (this differs from the one in my sig so keep in mind to add the right one.)
I'll be online on Pokemon, But PM me with your IGN when you're ready to battle, and send over the entrance fee.

As long as they have the blue pentagon and aren't in the banlist (see to my rules.) they're fine. :)
I have ORAS so Megas aren't a problem.

I already have your FC added so just let me know when you're ready.
If not, I can refund the PCs and wait until you get your DS back. :rotfl:
I'll be on in half an hour

Reactions: FirstSerpent
I'm gonna find you, eat you, throw you up, and then eat you again. xP Just when I had time!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO How does one even lose to a mega-sceptile?!?!??!

I forgot that it is dragon/grass so I used Earthquake instead lololol

When can I challenge you

When can I challenge you
You weren't here so I started the battle with Joe*. I'll be free in a bit. :)

Challeging again sent PC

I'd like to challenge this Gym!

I'd like to challenge this Gym!
Send over the PCs and let me know when you're ready. :)
Also be sure to add this FC and NOT the one in my Sig.
2079-8755-6680

I can battle anytime today :) If it isn't today then it'll have to be on Friday, I'm extremely busy this week. :(

FC: 4897-6013-9046
IGN: Samuel

Last edited:
I can battle anytime today :) If it isn't today then it'll have to be on Friday, I'm extremely busy this week. :(

FC: 4897-6013-9046
IGN: Samuel
Ah, sorry. I was asleep. >.>
PM me on Friday then. :)

Back