Digimon Games.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

I love Digimon ,been a fan of it since for quite a while. When I was younger I always remember watching
Digimon Adventure (Series One) mostly every morning before school. Now I have to admit, I barely hear any news about Digimon and the new series that have been coming out lately is downright crap :(.So one of the question is, have you ever watch Digimon (any series) ,if yes, what do you think about this show ?

I play some of the Digimon games and those games are

• Digimon World
  • Digimon World 2
  • Digimon World 3
  • Digimon World 4
  • Digimon World Data Squad
  • Digimon World DS
  • Digimon Story Lost Evolution
  • Digimon World Championship
My favorite Digimon games are Digimon World 3 and Data Squad. I still play Digimon World 3 on my PS from time-to-time and I enjoy that game a lot, Data Squad was a good game, I really enjoyed the storyline .

So have you ever played a Digimon Game? Do you like Digimon and what game is your favorite (if you played one) ?

only games I've played is world 2 and 3. World 2 was fun to play but I really loved world 3. I play it several times.

I never played a Digimon game :bag:

only games I've played is world 2 and 3. World 2 was fun to play but I really loved world 3. I play it several times.

Those games are the some of the best of the series now, I don't even think any recent games has been release. World 3 was very fun, still I play Digimon on my PS.

I never played a Digimon game :bag:

Ohh,well if you get a chance try and play one. Have you ever watched the series?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh,well if you get a chance try and play one. Have you ever watched the series?

Nop.

Its a really good show ,its not hard to find on Youtube. Actually I think i'm gonna start back watching it :)

Its a really good show ,its not hard to find on Youtube. Actually I think i'm gonna start back watching it :)

Mmm... Maybe later. I want to watch Baka To Test and Monster first.

Reactions: Reece
Mmm... Maybe later. I want to watch Baka To Test and Monster first.

This weekend I am gonna continue watching Baka and Test, that anime looks awesome ( I already watched episode 1) and I am also gonna watch Pokemon Battle Frontier (never finished watch that one).

Well when your finish watching Digimon let me know your thoughts :)

Reactions: Marc
This weekend I am gonna continue watching Baka and Test, that anime looks awesome ( I already watched episode 1) and I am also gonna watch Pokemon Battle Frontier (never finished watch that one).

Well when your finish watching Digimon let me know your thoughts :)

Finish watching Digimon...
More than 250 chapters...

Maybe in two years :D

Finish watching Digimon...
More than 250 chapters...

Maybe in two years :D

No I mean the first Episode,lol.

Ah... Well, if you say "finish watching", I understand "all the anime" :D

I loved Digimon when I was a kid even (still do, in fact, and intend to watch the anime) though all I had seen of it was some glimpses of the anime, but I absolutely loved it and when I was a really little kid I badly wanted one of the Digimon (and YuGiOh: Forbidden Memories) for the PS1 and would pray to God to let me have them. Yes, pray to God in the proper way. For a video game. I... :p

I was super-excited for Digimon World: ReDigitize for the PSP, but it wasn't localized, so I'm still waiting on the fan translation.

I loved Digimon when I was a kid even (still do, in fact, and intend to watch the anime) though all I had seen of it was some glimpses of the anime, but I absolutely loved it and when I was a really little kid I badly wanted one of the Digimon (and YuGiOh: Forbidden Memories) for the PS1 and would pray to God to let me have them. Yes, pray to God in the proper way. For a video game. I... :p

I was super-excited for Digimon World: ReDigitize for the PSP, but it wasn't localized, so I'm still waiting on the fan translation.

I know right, Digimon World: ReDigitize was only released in Japan but I can't wait for the other version that is coming out on the 3DS *excited*, Which Digimon was your favorite ?

I know right, Digimon World: ReDigitize was only released in Japan but I can't wait for the other version that is coming out on the 3DS *excited*, Which Digimon was your favorite ?
Agumon. I saw him the most, see.

Agumon. I saw him the most, see.

His last evolution, mega is awesome.

WarGreymon_(Re-Digitize)_b.jpg

But my favorite is Patamon mainly because he evolve into:
patamon_exceed_evolution_by_synchronizaticated-d52pl4l.png

I have not played any digimon game yet but I have watched the series, the first 2 seasons and those were the best seasons ever. I cried when season 2 ended on Toonami. I was a kid. :3

I have not played any digimon game yet but I have watched the series, the first 2 seasons and those were the best seasons ever. I cried when season 2 ended on Toonami. I was a kid. :3

Those two seasons of Digimon, was really good. Now its kinda crappy and they lost the concept of the Digimon World really, the story lines all retarded and the character are :vomit:. I saw the first episode of the latest series and I took it off half-way,wasn't interesting. @dilawer what is your favorite Digimon ?

Those two seasons of Digimon, was really good. Now its kinda crappy and they lost the concept of the Digimon World really, the story lines all retarded and the character are :vomit:. I saw the first episode of the latest series and I took it off half-way,wasn't interesting. @dilawer what is your favorite Digimon ?
I don't really remember all the Digimons but I had two favorites! One was this Orange Dinosaur like Digimon owned by Daichi I assume and the other one I remember was V-Mon! :D

I don't really remember all the Digimons but I had two favorites! One was this Orange Dinosaur like Digimon owned by Daichi I assume and the other one I remember was V-Mon! :D

V-mon is dangerous,he's awesome and, do you mean Taichi with Agumon, I can't remember there being a Digimon master name Daichi lol.

digimon.jpg

V-mon is dangerous,he's awesome and, do you mean Taichi with Agumon, I can't remember there being a Digimon master name Daichi lol.

digimon.jpg
Lol, haha yeah Taichi I mixed him up with Daichi from BeyBlade G-Revolution. Yes, Agumon is who I meant. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back