Digimon Games.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never played Digimon Games, because I believe that they are just a copy of Pokemon. I have watched Pokemon and Digimon in the television, but I don't see a difference at all. Why to buy a game that it is similar to another that I own? Could someone tell me if there is a difference between the graphics of the two games? Is Digimon like Pokemon or it is just my silly opinion? I am waiting for your replies!

I have never played Digimon Games, because I believe that they are just a copy of Pokemon. I have watched Pokemon and Digimon in the television, but I don't see a difference at all. Why to buy a game that it is similar to another that I own? Could someone tell me if there is a difference between the graphics of the two games? Is Digimon like Pokemon or it is just my silly opinion? I am waiting for your replies!

Well yes they are like a copy of Pokemon. Digimon also meaning Digital Monsters are monsters in a Digital reality , part of the series is set in the real world and the other in the Digital World,Pokemon and humans live in one world. Pokemon and Digimon is different to me because the storyline, Digimon are more of a threat (some) to humanity compare to Pokemon where they co-exist, and some people are destined to protect humanity from the evil Digimon,Pokemon and Digimon are two complete different storylines. The game (to me) is different also many people may find the difference or the similarities. Digimon World 1-3 is totally different gaming elements compared to Pokemon (in my opinion). I will just say that everyone has their own thoughts on something but all my family members said Pokemon and Digimon are the same thing, I used to say that at one point but after playing the games and watching the series, my thoughts changed. Its completely different.

Hey has anyone ever played, Digimon Rumble Arena? Its a classic, kinda reminds me of Super smash bros.

Hey has anyone ever played, Digimon Rumble Arena? Its a classic, kinda reminds me of Super smash bros.

No I haven't I saw some gameplay of it but never got the chance to play it.

I have played it on my PSP (Emulation), it was laggy, but I finished it in... 1 Hour !
As for the others games, I've played all the DS versions, and the Re Digitize, where I couldn't grasp even 5% of what the characters were talking about. But I'll try with RDDecode on 3DS, if some guy can mess with the region system.

I have played it on my PSP (Emulation), it was laggy, but I finished it in... 1 Hour !
As for the others games, I've played all the DS versions, and the Re Digitize, where I couldn't grasp even 5% of what the characters were talking about. But I'll try with RDDecode on 3DS, if some guy can mess with the region system.
Thankfully Re:Digitize for the PSP is getting a fan translation which I'm waiting for before I buy the game.

Thankfully Re:Digitize for the PSP is getting a fan translation which I'm waiting for before I buy the game.
Yes, but it has been taking over 2 years now, so I'm now trying to finish the game in Japanese instead.

Yes, but it has been taking over 2 years now, so I'm now trying to finish the game in Japanese instead.
Yeah, fan translations take a really long time honestly. For example the Ace Attorney Investigations 2 is still going and it's been well over 2 years as well

Yeah, fan translations take a really long time honestly. For example the Ace Attorney Investigations 2 is still going and it's been well over 2 years as well
It's all we can hope for though :)

xD my brother played the game in Japanese, it wasn't hard at all to understand the gameplay is really simple, he beat the game a few days ago and it looked awesome.

xD my brother played the game in Japanese, it wasn't hard at all to understand the gameplay is really simple, he beat the game a few days ago and it looked awesome.
Whaaaat ??? He beat the game in a few days ??? It took me a whole month to get only through a part (roughly 50% of the game) ! But I have unlocked everything in the Coliseum.

Whaaaat ??? He beat the game in a few days ??? It took me a whole month to get only through a part (roughly 50% of the game) ! But I have unlocked everything in the Coliseum.
No he finished it a few days ago, he took like two weeks max to beat it out, I played it a little, it was a really nice game, I hope they make more like it soon.

No he finished it a few days ago, he took like two weeks max to beat it out, I played it a little, it was a really nice game, I hope they make more like it soon.

It definitely impresses me. Finishing it in 2 weeks !
But, the Decode version (who is JP-only, but on the 3DS) isn't like the Re Digitize Game ?

Iv'e watched Digimon but never played it Is it any good.
I love this song though:

Iv'e watched Digimon but never played it Is it any good.
I love this song though:

Ah, the good old season 1 opening. Perhaps they will make an 8th season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back