Disgaea X Final Fantasy

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
I am sorry, child, but your time has come to an end. I really had high expectations for you.

The Doom seal Kjata had cast of Eric started to glow, and it showed a timer above the seal, stating that Eric had exactly 1 minute until death.

(That doesn't change the fact that he just suffered a fatal wound.)

"Hehe... Lots can happen in just one minute my friend, like one time I put a egg in the microwave..." Eric muttered as he sat up. "And now it's time for my favorite attack... With a bit of a twist!" Eric said loading his crossbow with 8 Holy Hand Grenade. "Everyone get back in the pews! HOLY HAND GRENADE BARRAGE!" He fired at Kjata and the recoil knocked him back down.

"Dont be so negative, Dude." Makoto said. "I'd say there's a 1/100,000,000 chance he may survive. That's better odds than the powerball!"

Meanwhile, Kjata and Eric alike had fatal wounds, but Kjata looked in better condition.

Stubborn to the very end...I like that in a warrior...

Kjata tried to stand up, but couldn't, as the Holy Hand grenades had an extremely powerful side effect to them.

What!? What is happening!? I'm unable to stand!

"Yeah, join the club buddy. I'm out of holy grenades as well. Doesn't mean I can't get creative," Eric told Kjata. "First we find a crack at the bottom of the hilt on my sword... Well that was easy, and now we load the sword into the crossbow, then close your eyes, listen to where all of the sound of the opponent is coming from and then... We fire the blade straight into your side," Eric said shuffling his crossbow over with a blade loaded in it. "Well, YOLO!" And he fired.

"I hate dumb luck." Deidara said as Eric yelled yolo. "I'm going back to my art." (@Tsundere-Kun We both know what's coming soon.)

Reactions: Shin
(Katsu... BOOOOOOM)

(You're going to have a bad time...)

(I make flying bombs out of clay.)

(Please, there is a spoiler button to put all your spoilers in.:facepalm:)

Well, young man, you were able to do what no other human was able to do, and best me in combat...in return, I am yours to summon...

Kjata started to dissipate, and a purple sphere of energy surrounded Eric. A black mark appeared on his chest, in the shape of a skull and crossbones.

"Well then," Eric muttered standing up then collapsing. "Little... Help?_

Cire wandered over helping Eric up. "Hell of a fight. Really gave it your all out there, take a rest. So... Where is the next challenge?"

"Hmm...the only other summon spirit I know of are the Shiva Sisters but....I don't know where they are." Makoto said.

"Shivra... I'm no genius but with a name like that we aren't going to a tropical land are we?" Cire asked.

'The only other summon... I'm the only one left lezz go then!'

(You deserved the spoilers. Also i'm putting my own twist on so that i don't spoil the actual character just some of his attacks because i really don't feel like using the spoiler button every time i attack.) "Sure i'll come. Anyone have domplinglinlonies to eat on the way?

"I have a proposal," Cire said. "It's been a long day and I'm completly spent. I say we rest up for tomorrow, get some sleep. The cold will sap our strength extremly fast, and after climbing this mountain, even a god would need to rest. Heck, Azura fell asleep about three quarters up! So, how abou it?"

"Sure as long as i get domplinglinlonies to eat." Deidara said as he molded clay.

"Alright but you need to supply them yourself," Cire said. "Also have some quick transportation," he said before he started to whistle. A horde of Chocobos ran up the mountain to where Cire was standing.

#OMGlolJustTookASelfieNotAlsoThisIsABumpSoBUMP

Back