Dislikes about fire emblem heroes

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
I guess the art was different from past versions. I think what they can do is make the newer ones into 8-bit for the fun of it. Also I think what would be cool is that if they change the system so that we can collect weapons for our units.

I haven't played in a really long time so gonna start to get into it again for the fun of it.

I really like the game for the first few weeks of 9kahing it. Never missed a daily reward, and played it nonstop. But, I guess I just hit a point where the game kinda stopped being fun and became a paywall like all of the other apps. But, I was kinda expecting this from the beginning.

I get really annoyed that the level cap in fire emblem heroes is 40 because in all other games the level cap is 20. Why can't nintendo direct just follow the level cap in all of its other games. Its also a mobile game so I can understand that they have to decrease the movement but why can't they make the maps bigger and shrink them down and make the movement cap the same as all the other fire emblem games. I like the game and all but it doesn't have as much the same with all the fire emblem games.

I get really annoyed that the level cap in fire emblem heroes is 40 because in all other games the level cap is 20. Why can't nintendo direct just follow the level cap in all of its other games. Its also a mobile game so I can understand that they have to decrease the movement but why can't they make the maps bigger and shrink them down and make the movement cap the same as all the other fire emblem games. I like the game and all but it doesn't have as much the same with all the fire emblem games.
level cap: becuase it doesnt have class promotions i guess?, its something very irrelevant to complain
map size and movement: because otherwhise you would have to move the map and that can be annoing in a movile game , phantom of the kill have bigger maps but its annoing to move

well, i guess i can put here the big reasons i uninstalled heroes(i played since launch)
1: powercreep, it seems IS doesnt know how to make units interesting if they aren objetively stronger than others
2: you depend on the gacha to get a character at maximum potencial, that means , especially if you want to compete in the arena, it doesnt matter in the rates for 5 stars are 8% at best when you must get the same character 10 times and even then there will be the possiblity you wont get optimal boon and bane
3: history with a lot of potencial wasted, also most of the heroes doesnt do anithing interesting or relevant, they do events with some histories but those were uninteresting and some outrigth cringe

lets make a comparation of these 3 big problems with granblue fantasy, wich is mi favourite movile game and i have nearly 2 years in that game

powercreep: granblue does rebalance patches, some are a flat "lets make this stronger rigth now" and other lets the character get to level 100 with some more histry with that character (and all characters have personal history) with upgrades for their skills, that makes the player see their character roster like possible option, with some being better in X situations but doing poorly in Y situations
gacha: you only need to get the character one time(wich comes with a weapon), after that, if you get a dupe, you get moons, wich are used to get useful items, but nothing exclusive, (except one ticket that lets you pick the character or summon you want but you need 150 SSR dupes) also if you save 300 pulls and then use all of them in the same banner, you get everithing in the 300 pulls AND a character of your choice as long is featured in the banner
also, granblue players get some free pulls at special times (like summer or anniversary) and especially in the end of the year and anniversary ,we get a lot of pulls, we can spin a roulette one time for day that gives from 10 to 100 pulls for 2 weeks, you are guarantered to get 100 one day and a minimun of 1 SSR character, weapon or summon, so everione get something nice,

oh, ¿and the best characters in the game? they arent recruitable in the gacha, you have to play to recruit them currently there are 10 of those and the developers are going to add 10 more, wich are recruitable with a different method than the first 10 , but not in the gacha

story: at first the main story and the sidestories that were released in the game lauch is boring, every dialogue gets interrumped with a sudden monster attack, but they stopped doing that, and the story gets better and better

also each invidual character have their own story and the events gives the spotligth to groups of characters, for example we have:
the society: dark stories that includes some body horror and gore (well, you dont see it, but you know it happens)
the lowain bros: comedic stories about the 3 of then having love fantasies, sometimes other characters join, some of the fantasies includes giant evil robots that shouts: "playboys must die"
the kingdom: a kingdom wich was in misery but now they have the chance to get better
knigths: stories that are mostly about politics and wars between countries or in the country itself
the fujoshi: the main character of this comedic story was in the game for a long time and her own personal history arc via events started last year, she have problems with inspiration and ideas for her yaoi manga, however, she manages to finish it , but only gets to sell one copy, however she now has the motivation and self confidence to go for new ideas wich includes..... FURRIES

so overrall, i simply kept feh on my mobile only because it was fire emblem but, it wasnt worth it for me

Back